Search results

1. M

PM question?

Ok, I don't think BO is making any difference. I've been taking 1500 mg per day for the last 7 months. I think by now, something should have happened! None of the supposed side effects have happened at all. Now I'm wondering if I should continue and hope something happens, or try PM again...
  2. M

Question - massage technique

This may be a dumb question, but I was curious, or maybe ill informed, but I'm wondering what is the correct method of breast massage. It may not matter what may be the "proper" method, as long as you get blood flowing into your breast. The "flat to fem" program instructed you to place a...
  3. M

Bra sizing question

I researched bra sizing calculators, and thought I knew what size to buy.....wrong! Measure directly under your breast. In my case it's 33 inches after a normal exhale Measure directly around and across your nipples. Well that's 35 inches. Some calculators require a measurement under armpits...
  4. M

Microbreast's "C" Quest

Hello all, New to Noogleberry, not new to NBE attempts!!! Years ago...many years ago, I bought in to the "Flat to Fem" breast enlargement program, thinking I could enlarge my non-existent boobs into beautiful breasts anyone could be proud of. I gathered my Fenugreek, Saw Palmetto, breast...