Search results

1. J

Rounded Shape?

Hi everyone, I've started noogling more than a year ago and have been religiously consistent with it and I think I've finally found which routine works best for me. It's taken a while and a lot of ups and downs. As of now, size went from 31.5 inches around the largest point of the bust and...
  2. J

My journey ~~

It is nearing the official anniversary with the Noogleberry. It's been an up and down adventure, with high and low numbers leading to high and low spirits. There were points where I've given up and just thought that this method is not working and begin to seriously contemplate implants. There...
  3. J

My journey ~~

Thanks DJ! I've heard that I should continue after reaching the goal but I wonder by how much? I'll keep going to prevent deflation for sure. I worry about getting that infamous "boob greed" that I read about on these forums haha! I'll continue to post my progress here! Right now, my breasts...
  4. J

My journey ~~

Hi everyone! It's officially been 11months and 16days since I've started Noogleberry and about 7months and 16days since I've stared experimenting with supplements and creams. I started with a size of 31.5inches across my bust, 30inches above the bust, 27inches beneath the bust. Regarding...
  5. J

Padding - silicone moulding kit?

Hi, After suffering some pretty bad bruising from some cups and just trying to get them to stay on for a while, I've grown pretty frustrated with the foam padding and am even having trouble mastering the piping insulation trick (it actually works pretty well if I get it to work, but is pretty...
  6. J

FOR SALE - Large Contoured Airlock Cups

Hi everyone, I am selling a pair of the Large Contoured Airlock Cups. Just give me a PM if you're interested and we can work out the details. They are in good condition but they have been used before. Cleaned and sanitized. Thanks ;D
  7. J

My journey ~~

Update: 10/24/2016 I have been noogling (while sleeping) since March 2016. Prior to October, I had been convinced that my breasts had stalled at 33 inches and refused to get any larger. With that, I had been purchasing several different supplements and adding in and removing pills and powders...
  8. J

My journey ~~

It is 09/30/2016 today. (03/01/2016) Beginning size: 31.5 inches (09/30/2016) Current size: 33 inches Goal: 34-35 inches I have been using PM pills around day 4 of my menstrual period (follicular phase). I will take it until ovulation commences and make note of any egg-white kind of...
  9. J

My journey ~~

I am 5 days into my Luteal Phase and I just wanted to give a bit of an update to keep regular. I have been taking the following supplements: - Maca (750 * 3x daily) - Goat's Rue (333mg * 3x daily ; but I may increase this to 4x because the bottle recommends this much) - Vitex (80mg * 2x...
  10. J

My journey ~~

I am nearing the end of the Follicular Phase of my first cycle and I believe that my body is adjusting to all the supplements I’ve been taking (aka Ainterol’s PM 250mg*2x ; Flaxseed Oil 1000mg *1x ; Saw Palmetto 160mg*2x) and the nooglebrry sessions I have each night (intense pressure for about...
  11. J

My journey ~~

I have changed my pill regimen: follicular phase: - Ainterol's Pueraria Mirifica (250mg * 2x daily) - Saw Palmetto (160mg * 2x daily) - Flaxseed Oil (1000mg * 1x daily) luteal phase: - Maca (750mg * 2x daily) - Goat's Rue (not sure about dosage yet) - Vitex (not sure about dosage yet)...
  12. J

My journey ~~

Hi, Just to introduce myself again as I feel it's been a while, my name is Jessica and I've started my Noogleberry journey since March 1, 2016. I’ve always wanted larger breasts but figured that I just had to accept them and move on. After all, my life wasn’t too bad with a good job and a...
  13. J

My journey ~~

07/15/2016 I have been using Noogleberry for about 5months now and I have gained, in total, one cup size that seems permanent. For the past few weeks, I have been using Noogleberry while I sleep, gradually building up to an intense pressure for 2hrs before winding down to a low...
  14. J

Some improvement??

Hi Milkjugs! I would love some cleansing recipes! I've actually been searching for smoothies and such to take so that my body wouldn't be so overwhelmed by the changes. So far, I keep running across protein shakes and laxative shakes.... which is not what I want. I've read a lot about...
  15. J

Some improvement??

Thank you very much for your response, Milkjugs!! I had been contemplating taking PM for a very long time now and have decided to take the plunge. I've talked to my boyfriend about stopping the pill for the duration that I'm going through this, so we'll have to be extra careful. I have been...
  16. J

Some improvement??

Hi everyone, I’m a long time silent reader throughout the forum and I’ve been inspired and encouraged by so many of your success stories and journeys. I was excited for my own journey as well. However, I feel like my progress has been very slow and, while I’m keeping up with my regimen, has...