Search results

1. F

lets noogleberry

Hello wolfmoon, Hehe seriously I am the one who is not consistent, I bought noogleberry in 2016 and till now I am not using it regularly. I am not a dedicated person but this time I need to stick on it I have started 9.11.21.. let's see how it will goes. I need at least to have c cup
  2. F

lets noogleberry

Thank you noogler 24 ! You are my number one supporter
  3. F

lets noogleberry

I couldn’t post the two pics together !
  4. F

lets noogleberry

I marked 1 month of noogling ! Please check the photos and am waiting your feedback ! Btw I lost 2 kilos !
  5. F

lets noogleberry

Thank you guys for the support !! I started Gym and diet about 2 weeks ago and still noogling ! I lost some size from my breasts, but am trying to have a good body shape with a big boobs too ! Hopefully I will maintain the size of breasts while loosing some weight :) Have you ever been...
  6. F

want advice on changing pumping routine

What I have read in others articles that don’t harsh your self ! It’s along process and 1 hour per session is perfect I guess
  7. F

is that a scar???

Nop it’s not a scar !!
  8. F

lets noogleberry

Thank u Tina ! Much appreciated that you and noogler 23 replied to my post ! I really need to hear these words! I will help my consistency;) Yes I loved the change in my nipple shape! It looked like a kiddo before Tina when you started noogling and how many sizes you gained ?? Btw I just...
  9. F

lets noogleberry

Thank you noogler 24 for your nice words ! You really cheer me up! :-* But for me poeple can see the difference between them, the smaller is the right one in the pic( left one in reality) , I really can’t remember how was it before moogling ! I just can remember that I have no left breast just...
  10. F

lets noogleberry

As you can see that I have in equal breasts, so yesterday I noogled for one hour, and I kept the cup on the smaller breast, hopefully that it will be equal after a small period of time :)
  11. F

lets noogleberry

I really have a problem with commitment ! So I think posting here will help and motivate us! Hope that someone in need to do this ! Any participants??
  12. F

lets noogleberry

Hello noogler 24 ! That’s a great idea but maybe it will take several months so maybe if we post every two weeks we can see the changes we had!! Good luck in your journey. And btw how old are you?
  13. F

8lemon8’s progress thread

wow ! it looks heavier !!! congrats
  14. F

lets noogleberry

I forgot to put some info about me! Am 27 years old and I got those results during the two years
  15. F

lets noogleberry

hello everyone, I was wondering why don't we encourage each other?? lets start together and see where we are going to, and what results will we have. I bought noogleberry in 2016 and am on and off with it, we need some consistency and we need to some encouragement!!! who is ready to have a...
  16. F

DoubleD Gallery

i cant see your pics and the comments makes me crazy !! hahaha i really wanna see the progress any idea how can i open the pics?
  17. F

New before/after

Dears , U are using the contoured or the regular large domes?? I want to order but am not sure which one shall i buy
  18. F

Read me

Thaankk uu bunnysdead ! It is more confortable but larger right?? Since when u start using noogleberry ??
  19. F

Read me

Hey all I dont know my measure but i think am 34 A! I usually wear 34 B double push up My question is : what is the difference between large cup and contoured one?? I started with mediem cup and am almost filling it while pumping (not before starting to pump) So please advice me which one...
  20. F

New before/after

Great results ! Just wanna ask uu do you tape ur nipples?? Am not sure if i noogle without a tape would the nipple expand??