Search results

1. M

Got my extender Onwards to 7.5 inches BPEL

I am at 6.25 inches now but I must admit I have been taking things slow so mroe updates will be coming soon.
  2. M

I am now stretching at 17.5cm(6.85 inches) earlier then scheduled but all is going VERY well for now.
  3. M

I will begin stretching at 17cm starting tomorrow! Lets see how well it goes.
  4. M

Will begin stretching at 17cm on the 1st July 2010! Hopefully by then my penis will be able to tolerate it!
  5. M

Well I have not taken a measurement either have I been consistent but I believe it to be around 6.5inches now but I am not fully sure.
  6. M

Re: Got my extender Onwards to 7.5 inches Erect length seems to be bigger . So my stats are just to recap: As you can see my goal is to have 7.5" which I think is possible by April 2011 but lets see how we go! Currently I think my girth is also bigger now than the 5.5 I measured but I will...
  7. M

Re: Got my extender today: MONAUG5 Glad to be here.
  8. M

I will be writing my experiences with the extender every once in a while whilst also stating any growth I get! A thread will be made in the gallery pics forum soon which will host my starting size with further pictures being taken when noticeable growth occurs. My plan is to use for a minimum...
  9. M

Seeking advice and reassurance.

What is recommend to use for protection?
  10. M

Really does work

I recommend the extender to him if he needs length with a cautious routine of 1 or 2 hours on a day for 5-6 days a week.
  11. M

penis development

I plan to buy the extender soon and post my experience.
  12. M

Stats Table

Why not just make a montage of your pictures and then post it on the forum.