Search results

1. Tina A

I'm gaining size!

I don’t need any help with bra sizing. Most of those. “charts” are useless. You just need to understanding how cups change as band size changes. And then every brand is different!
  2. Tina A

Male veteran noogler here with a question

Bovine Ovary.
  3. Tina A

I'm gaining size!

No reaction.
  4. Tina A

I'm gaining size!

And 3.
  5. Tina A

I'm gaining size!

Pop 2
  6. Tina A

I'm gaining size!

Out working today in something other than black shirts. The last few weeks I’ve decided to really let them “pop” under whatever color I choose.
  7. Tina A

I'm gaining size!

I’ve looked at Lane Bryant, but they are either lightly lined or fully padded. Even the ones they say “unlined“ are still double fabric. I like the Wacoal Elevated Allure because it’s a single layer, and stretchy. I don’t want anything padded.
  8. Tina A

I'm gaining size!

It’s 42G. The Wacoal Elevated Allure biggest size is 42G. It’s a good thing it stretches! I could use a bigger size but even maxing it out it’s still the most comfortable bra I’ve worn. I’ve tried many others and most don’t compare. A close second is Curvy Couture, 44G.
  9. Tina A

I'm gaining size!

It’s been awhile. Enlargement continues. A new color Wacoal bra.
  10. Tina A

Contoured vs regular cups

Check the air locks. (Noogleberry ?)They may need to be tightened. Add sealant tape and reinstall for best result. Not the first time I’ve heard this, years back mine did the same thing when I got them. Contour had no bearing on holding air.
  11. Tina A

I'm gaining size!

like I've requested in the past, Please post your pictures on your own thread.
  12. Tina A

I'm gaining size!

Good evening! I finally took time to figure out where to post short videos. It’s in the Media section. Tell me what you think.
  13. IMG_2636.mov

IMG_2636.mov

Bouncing breasts in Wacoal bra-Hollyhock pink
  14. Tina A

I'm gaining size!

Dustin, I haven’t found any bigger cup than the 210 we use. I’m about 1 1/2 inch from the tip now. The 180 I can completely fill tight to the tip. The 210 has enlarged the “base” of my breast, so they are much fuller than before. I easily fill a 42i Elomi bra or in 44 I’m between G and H. I’m...
  15. Tina A

I'm gaining size!

Thanks DeAnna. Those Wacoal bras are very comfortable. I could use a size or two bigger but sadly I can only get them up to 42G. I would like an I cup. Wacoal shows it’s in a H cup but it is Never available. Good thing they have a lot of stretch, which does act as a minimizer.
  16. Tina A

I'm gaining size!

17. Tina A

I'm gaining size!

18. Tina A

I'm gaining size!

Working on my own today, I was getting warm. So off comes the shirt!
  19. Tina A

I'm gaining size!

If those 230 are like some I have and no contour, you’re lucky to use one at a time. ☹️ If at all.
  20. Tina A

I'm gaining size!

Not sure what I’ll use when I cap out with these.