Search results

1. D

My update with a few pics

Took some time off and back in action. I have been keeping a journal and thought I'd update. Have been pumping again the past 2 weeks now for about 2 hours a day and using breast enhancing cream for pumping. When I was steady pumping I WAS also taking a combination of Fenugreek, P.M. and I...
  2. D

Supple nips before and after stage one

I am trying to figure out who suggested the Supple Nips to me because I am trying to get elongated/erect nipples. Just wanted to let you know I did it and LOVE IT! This is size 1, in case anyone else is thinking of buying them as well. I am going to buy size 2/3 because the suction doesn't allow...
  3. D

Week 2 update

Hi everyone, Just got in my XL airlock cups with rings and I pumped quite a bit yesterday. I didn't think that I've made much progress because I don't get the swell that most do on her, but.. I was leaning over getting changed yesterday and caught a glimpse in the mirror and didn't recognize...
  4. D

Please join in!!!

Hello Nooglers and soon to be's! I am new on NB, but have read a tremendous amount of threads on the site. I'm sad to see that this once booming forum has grown quite quiet. So I'm asking ALL of you to join in. Whether you are not registered and thinking about buying the system or are and have...
  5. D

need help with sizing of nipple pump (included a pic)

Anyone purchase the nipple pumps? i have attached a pic of the size of my nipple but not sure what size I should order... would LOVE to lengthen my nipples some! NOT SURE IF ANYONE READS THESE POSTS... NO ONE EVER REPLIES! LOL
  6. D

need help with sizing of nipple pump (included a pic)

Anyone purchase the nipple pumps? i have attached a pic of the size of my nipple but not sure what size I should order... would LOVE to lengthen my nipples some!
  7. D

Pumping question for cup size

Hello fellow Nooglers, I have a question regarding the size of my cups that I just received. This is my second day pumping and I feel like maybe I should have gotten the next size up. I bought the Large Airlocks with the rings because I am a B cup, 1 full B and the other a small B, but it seems...
  8. D

Addicted to pumping?

I have to say that as a new comer I feel addicted to pumping already! Anyone else have this same feeling? I just rather enjoy seeing them enlarged and wish they could stay inflated. haha ;D I have read many times on NB forum how you desire a size and then after you reach that goal you tend to...
  9. D

DesiringCs First session/journal with pics

I FINALLY received my NB system! Yay!! Let me start off by saying that I am asymmetrical with a B cup, with my right being much smaller than my left. Also, I am in my 40's so I have to admit I feel a bit skeptical if this can actually work. But, I must say that reading as much as I have on here...
  10. D

Flat nipple Question to be answered please

Hi everyone, I am a newcomer on NB and SHOULD be receiving my large contoured airlock system tomorrow. My question is that I have flat nipples and would like to know what you would recommend something that will not only erect them so that they aren't flat, but also, so they might stay that...