Search results

1. A

Loving my Progress

Wooow! Very impressive- also in such a short amount of time!! Congrats ! :D How much BO did you take?
  2. A

Male to female boobs

hmm I’m no expert - but maybe massaging or herbs would help (check out the breastnexus/breastnexum page) Btw congrats on your growth!! How did you achieve that kind of growth in such a short peroid? :)
  3. A

Four months in! Progress pics

hi!! for some reason I never saw your reply How are you doing, are you still noogling? xx, have a great day!
  4. A

my swelling

Looks good!! I’m pumping with the XL’s aswell and i also thought i’d fill them much faster Is there anyone on this forum who filled the XL cups and what do you guys think is the size you get when you fill them?
  5. A

TBF's "No longer flat" journey!

Ohhh how do you do DYI cool sculpting? :D
  6. A

Airlock VS No-Airlock

Hiii guys :) I wanted to ask, if there’s anyone who has experienced faster growth with the normal cups instead of the contoured..? I’ve started with the “normal” cups and had good growth, then i thought it would be easier to noogle why studying with the airlocks, but since im using the...
  7. A

TBF's "No longer flat" journey!

Maybe she meant what Noogleberry cup size :)
  8. A

8lemon8’s progress thread

Ohh youre looking great! Congrats on your growth :-*
  9. A

how many time for fill the cups XL please ??

thank you!! but that's like your sister size!
  10. A

32D-DD je pense que c'est 85D-DD en taille française :)
  11. A

ehm atm I'm using both the CL's and the XL's, I thought it would be easier than just go from the L to the XL's (worked my way up from M-L-CL-XL) Sooo first I'm noogling with both CL's for 15 Minutes then use one XL & CL cup for 15 and then the other way around But yeah I'm also just halfway...
  12. A

Please join in!!!

Ohhh I know how it feels... but I mean at least we get to feel like what it feels like having boobs for once I for instance always get discouraged when I measure, so I never measure, like even though my bras don't fit anymore I don't see a significant change in measurement, so I only measure...
  13. A

Please join in!!!

Oh im SO happy for you!! I know sometimes it can be really discouraging, because you want results so fast, but it takes a long time BUT those moments are so worth it!
  14. A

Hii, im also noogling with the XL’s! I think it will take a lot longer than filling the L’s I also think that it wil take 4-6 or 7 months! So probably until summer
  15. A

Please join in!!!

You know what helps me; when I envision myself with the body (boobs) I want (and am gonna get) :) it motivates me soooo much!
  16. A

Whats your progress ppl ?

I noogle everyday if i have the time, but if im on holiday or sick, or just don’t have the time (because of university) i dont noogle :)
  17. A

Oh and i noogle daily at least an hour but it really depends Sometimes only 45 minutes, sometimes 3 hours
  18. A

Started in December 2017 Grew from 34A to 32D (almost DD) (lost some underbust)
  19. A

Please join in!!!

Oh thank you so much james, thats so helpful i may get back to you once i fill out the xl’s fully! And yes one year to go!! But whats one year of pumping compared to being happy with your breasts for the rest of your life - we will get there!!
  20. A

Please join in!!!

No problem! It helped me a lot too! Yess it takes “some” time hahah Maybe it will go by faster if we all help eachother I think for me its gonna take another 1.5 years so i’ll be on this forum for some tim I think my goalsize will be kate uptons size, but idk how many cm that will be