Search results

1. M

Rachel’s Pics!

I have the same problem
  2. M

Nipple Stopper?

Hey needacup - sounds like a good idea...do you use a lawn tennis ball oa r table tennis ball ? and do you cut the ball in half before putting it in ? or just the whole ball thrown in ? thanks!
  3. M

Blowdrying your breasts before noogling

hey thats a ncie idea...I would definitely try it...if you have tried please share the results...
  4. M

** LUCY Please respond *** , delay in delivery of my friend's order

Thanks a lot Lucy and LISATG, i will tell her that , she says till date she used to receive all of your emails on same email address so it cant be a spam issue.. Anyways she is releived to know tht you remember her email :) I will ask her to email you on the other email address if needed...
  5. M

** LUCY Please respond *** , delay in delivery of my friend's order

Hi , A friend of mine placed an order for the new Large domes more than a week back. She also emailed you . however she has not got a single email of either acknowledgement of the purchase or any response to her emails, she is kind of worried. Probabaly more so bcoz money is debited from her...
  6. M

Daughter just got new bra - 34C!

Boodles I am so happy for you and you daughter , CONGRATULATIONS !!!! I wish I had a mom like you :D , who understood how much it affects a girl and also would offer me a solution... I am glad though that she made me smart enough to look / hunt for a solution to my imperfections ...
  7. M

Someone Has to know PLEASEEEE

xxbabygirlxx, I had disabled the profile pics to be shown (as I mostly login to the forum from my work), but trust me i enabled that to be able to see your display pic after reading teeny tiny 's comment and omg you look lovely , I dont get why you are here though ? (i mean you really dont...
  8. M

I want these breasts!

those are fake for sure ;D
  9. M

Quick response, but any tips I may not know yet?

look into this ==> Best hint or tip you have received so far http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,2739.0.html and welcome to the forum btw :) luv, melons P.S- I would strongly advise that you take your time to go throuh the forum , a lot of questions and you and...
  10. M

I think I believe now

hey kikkidi, welcome to the forum and thanks for sharing this info with us :) lots luv, melons
  11. M

FAT Injections in the boobs and Noogling after that ???

thanks sissy and britney ! Sissy you nailed it , this is exactly the kind of thind of thing I was hoping to find... this deals with brava would you know if this can be emulated using noogleberry ? Meanwhile I am researching on it as well... Thanks again!
  12. M

hello ladies, thank you so much for your replies and support.. the procedure that I am referring to deals with injecting your own fat (without the stem cell thing) , you do lose fat after tht but whtever you retain after 6 months is permanent.. I know "your own" fat injections are reltively...
  13. M

Hi all, I wanted to get your opinion on and also wanted to know if anyone has ever ties or knows of someone who has tried fat injections and then noogled after that ? A friend of mine (who helped me buy the noogleberry) got them and she saw an increase of 1.5 cup size and retains it even...
  14. M

Best hint or tip you've received so far to help in noogling

1) Use heat+massage (for like 10-15mins) before noogling (this tip alone made me swell 4+inches) 2) drink lotsa water (around 3-4 litres daily in all, drink water while nooglign too) 3) stay warm and well covered / clothed with appropriate support in the bust area to maintain swelling 4) use...
  15. M

Anastasia's pics

Thanks anastasia :D !, tht bings me to anthr qstn ,, wud it be ok to keep drinking water whilst chewing the gum (assuming I dnt ingest the gum lolz ) coz i need to keep drinking lotsa water for noogleberry melons
  16. M

Anastasia's pics

sure sweety, i sent you a PM coz I forgot the thread wherein I read the discussion about zoft/BO etc lolz.. here is the question i had PMed you : i am starting the zoft gum thingy ...i wanted to know --> is it ok to take 1 gum after breakfast and the second after lunch ? OR does it have...
  17. M

Anastasia's pics

Anastasia can you check my PM to you on zoft gum ?
  18. M

SOFT Padding solution!!!!!

also I am using XL cups as of now and I guess you are using XLs too so the dimensions/measurements should match :P
  19. M

SOFT Padding solution!!!!!

Hey Happyjigglers, Thanks for sharing !! Can you share the dimensons of the rings and also I dont get the way to put the rings together, ould you please elaborate on that part as well ? How has the new rings changed the nooging experience for you? I am guessing no more ring marks at all :)...
  20. M

Anastasia's pics

hey thats a nice resolution anastasia , increase boobage and get a flat tummy !! mine too :D how do you plan to get a flat tummy though , are you gonna diet or change your foods or do you havbe some exercises in mind for a flat tummy I too have a similar resolution so I would wanna know...