Search results

1. G

My amazing journey

Hi Wolfy, exactly my point, and as both you and I know those supplements and creams are not cheap. I don't mind paying for something if there are documented results with money-back guarantees, but this doesn't exist! Pleased to read about your clearance to go over to E-HRT! Well done.
  2. G

My amazing journey

Hi, I have checked out your Natureday page,...very good,...very nice, but we need to address the white elephant in the room I think! Do all these expensive creams and supplements do anything inside the male body? Personally, I think not, especially the pills which consist of : Cumin Extract...
  3. G

Small water blisters

Hi Tina A, thank you for replying. Unlike you, I am naughty and rarely if ever stop my routine due to small water blisters. If I did I wouldn't make much progress. However, I am lucky because I have some wonderful Chinese medicine cream that usually sorts out the blisters without halting my...
  4. G

Small water blisters

Hi James, thank you for the advice. I have never used almond oil, but maybe I will try some. I used to use baby oil but I found that it actually irritated my skin. Not sure what they put in that stuff, but I stopped using it and just simply carried on using a little vaseline around the base of...
  5. G

Small water blisters

I am a long-time pumper that has had a two-year layoff and recently started again. All seemed well until a few days ago when I developed lots of tiny water blisters on the side of my right breast. I have nothing on the left breast at all. I put it down to maybe being, over-enthusiastic pumping...
  6. G

Anyone get good results without supplements?

My boobs have developed mostly from just pumping and massage with Fenugreek oil, so the simple answer is that I don't think supplements, considering the high-cost help much. Be consistent! This is most important! Find a routine that suits your lifestyle and stick with it. If I can develop a...
  7. G

Newbie! Help please!!

Use vaseline, not cream, and it might be a good idea to buy a set of large contoured. Pump with these for 15 minutes by which time your boobs will have swollen then swap to the XL's for a further 45 minutes.
  8. G

Bountiful breast for men

Hi Ragavan, Bountiful breasts and Transfemme are fine if you have very deep pockets, but you can do better much more cheaply by avoiding them. Just research phytoestrogens, because this is what you need. Phytoestrogens is nature's form of estrogen, and exactly what we guys need to speed up...
  9. G

LOW QUALITY VACUUM HAND PUMPS @ A HIGH PRICE!

I recently bought the one featured about and it is much better. Solidly built and should last a long time. The only niggle I have it that it pumps up much more slowly, but it does get there in the end!
  10. G

Hand pump broke after 5 months of use ;(

Hi bobber, have already got it! It is the same as your one!
  11. G

LOW QUALITY VACUUM HAND PUMPS @ A HIGH PRICE!

LOW QUALITY VACUUM HAND PUMPS @ A HIGH PRICE! Once again I find myself in a position that I am unable to pump because one of these units has failed! What really grinds my gears is the asking price to replace one, which currently stands at about 26 pounds! I would be highly surprised if...
  12. G

LOW QUALITY VACUUM HAND PUMPS @ A HIGH PRICE! Once again I find myself in a position that I am unable to pump because one of these units has failed! What really grinds my gears is the asking price to replace one, which currently stands at about 26 pounds! I would be highly surprised if...
  13. G

Hi there, I have never had this experience, but these hand pumps are of very low quality and give up the ghost so quickly. I am a bit surprised and saddened that Noogleberry have never seen fit to improve the quality or reduce the price of this most unreliable and essential piece of the system...
  14. G

New to Noogleberry

Hi, The best advice I can give is work out a routine and stick with it. Be consistent and try to pump at least once per day, everyday. Also remember to drink plenty of water whilst pumping,this is very important, I would also suggest massaging your breast for 5 minutes with baby oil before...
  15. G

Pumping breasts for 2 months

Bill, I am impressed, so what is your secret apart from pumping? Do you take supplements? I am also a guy who has been pumping for about 5 years, but I cannot compare to your progress, so come on, spill the beans, share your wisdom please! Fantastic boobs!
  16. G

Bovine Ovary

Hi, Regarding BO, I would be very careful, unless you are a girl of course, then no problem. However if you are a guy be very, very careful. From my research I have learnt that if a guy starts using this it will permanently alter his hormones. It is a 'One Way' street' hence no U turns. I...
  17. G

consistent but no growth??

Hi, First of all I would like to say that you will see growth if you pump more often,m at least twice or three times per day. Before you start, massage your breast for about five minutes with baby oil. This feels good, warms up the skin, and stimulates the breast tissue. Then start pumping using...
  18. G

Need advise with cup size for man and concerns with permanent growth

Hi Wealthycd, I have read your posts and have a few suggestions, and considerations for you, but first a few questions. You say that you are 29 and live at home. Can you be more specific please because this could mean one of several things? Not sure of your exact physical chest size, but as a...
  19. G

When do you start seeing results

Hi StevieSimone, To see real gains you must have a strict routine and pump everyday. However you may feel that occasionally you need to take a day off. This is fine, but gains will only come from being strict with yourself and sticking to a program. I have learnt this over my five years of...
  20. G

Where is everyone?

Hi Jacknibbler, Like you I am a male pumper, and have been for about 5 years, so am very experienced. I am always happy to chat.