Search results

1. E

Cleavage Gap

It seems like a few others have dealt with this as well. It seems like the Noogleberry can't help too much with bringing together wide breasts. But, if you use more compact padding, like weathering tape, you can fit two large cups as close together as possible. This could reduce the cleavage...
  2. E

New Study Reveals "Perfect" Breast Size

Hello! I saw an interesting study recently, which claims to reveal the "ideal" breast size. Straight men were shown different pics of topless women or women in bikinis, each altered to have a different breast size. They were asked which were shown as most attractive and most chose the "medium"...
  3. E

My personal Feelings

Wow did you grow that from nothing? That's great progress. I do worry that it hurts though, I've heard some warnings against pumping until you're purple. What was your starting size, btw?
  4. E

Everyone pls come in!! Statistics for boobs growth!!!

1. Started February 2020 2. Stopped in July and restarted again 2 weeks ago, halfway through Sept 2020. 3. 30AA. 4. 30A (without swelling) 5. No major weight changes 6. Never breastfed 7. Weathering tape on my cups, acne-free lotion for lube, pump for a few minutes then hold until 15-30...
  5. E

morninghello's stats

As others have said - don't be afraid to keep it up! As long as it is not hurting you in some way. We have to stay patient and diligent like morninghello. :) I know some people have needed over 9 months to see their own results, which you can see looking at the older threads like you have...
  6. E

EvenKeeled's Progress thread

Aww, thank you ariadne! It's nice to hear some encouragement.
  7. E

Feb 11th - July 11th Growth: 1/4" - 1/2" around the bust. My swelled size at 7 weeks appears to have become permanent. Hours: 357 done since start. The first image is me after one of my first 30 mins pumping sessions. The second image is after a pumping session the other day. I wish I had...
  8. E

Hello everyone, I have been a lurker for over 10 years. I just started my vacuum therapy journey in February with the Noogleberry. As my username suggests, my goal is symmetry. I am nonbinary so I don't desire a large chest, but I have a mild chest deformity (possibly poland's syndrome) that...
  9. E

Not swelling after pumping, is that bad ??

If you look at the users who have grown the most, most pumped for at least 1-2 hours a day for 6 months or more. You might need to increase your time pumping and your water intake, that could help. It's also worth noting that many users mention having their swelling shoot up after 4-6 weeks...
  10. E

My Results

Whoa, your results are seriously inspirational. What's your regimen?