Search results

1. Flipper38c

How to grow more underboob

It’s been a while since I posted this comment. Today was an exciting day as I now fill those “butt” cups and my under nipple area continues to expand and fill.
  2. Flipper38c

Comment by 'Flipper38c' in album 'history'

Thanks for your album... it's encouraging...
  3. Flipper38c

Bountiful breast for men

I just updated my profile picture. I am now a C cup… So hang in there
  4. Flipper38c

Bountiful breast for men

Agree with Gloss - you can go with Swanson or other companies and get the “goods” those high dollar folks are selling you. I’ve been noogling off and on for almost three years. I get PM from a compounding pharmacy in Florida, fenugreek seed, black cohosh, saw palmetto, red clover, and isoflavs...
  5. Flipper38c

Birth control and bovine ovary

I’m assuming you’re female on prescription birth control? Given how most BC works and that BO works with the pituitary, combining on your own outside a physician’s care is not a good idea.
  6. Flipper38c

How to grow more underboob

I agree with Tina. Under nipple is not just about placement but volume space. As a male, I moved to the oblong butt cups so that I could draw up from below the nipple. It has worked great for me
  7. Flipper38c

Pueraria mirifica

Barlowe's Herbal Elixirs is the tablet PM I'm taking. Highest mg I've found and it has been working for me. I'm a male, non-transitioning, but want feminine breasts. Since taking (and losing weight on KETO), breast size is now solid B+ cup...