Search results

1. S

Looking for an electric penis pump to use as a replacement Brava “Smartbox” breast pump. Any suggestions?

I’m pretty sure the Brava system started out as a repurposed negative pressure wound therapy (NPWT) device. A year or two ago I tried finding a suitable NPWT device to replace my first broken Brava pump, but couldn’t find anything available to the general public that was relatively affordable...
  2. S

Looking for an electric penis pump to use as a replacement Brava “Smartbox” breast pump. Any suggestions?

It turns out they sell their Brava dupe on Amazon. It’s expensive and not worthwhile for anyone who isn’t hell bent on long duration/low pressure pumping. It’s still less expensive than buying an ancient, used, and probably damaged Brava system off of Ebay or some other site. Here’s the listing...
  3. S

It turns there is a dupe for the Brava system: https://www.stwicseu.com/portfolio/items/stwics-constant-negative-pressure-non-surgical-breast-augmentation-apparatus-622a9b18-e24c-458d-80b5-e92b57bf093a They have 2, 4, 6, and 8 hour models, plus a fifth mystery model. The fifth model doesn’t say...
  4. S

What’s the difference between version 2 and version 1? What are you trying to improve? When you say that only largest pump produced sufficiently high vacuum, what do you mean? Is the goal to have a wide range of vacuum pressure from very low to very high, or is there some other reason why you...
  5. S

That was me that just responded to you obviously. I logged into the wrong account.
  6. S

I’m a cis woman, but I’ve come across plenty of penis pumps over the years while trying to search for a decent breast pump. I noticed that some of them have a lot of bells and whistles that are literally impossible to find in a breast pump. Yes, I have owned several breast milk pumps, but I’ve...
  7. S

Breast enhancement massager

Ok, so this sent me on an Amazon hunt, which is why I’m back so quickly. I wonder if a percussive massage gun might be a better idea. The type of vibration that most handheld massagers provide seems pretty useless for breast massage. A percussive device seems way more useful to me. I may buy one...
  8. S

I Am Confused...

What’s your under bust measurement? (Not bra band size, because that depends on brand and style and how you like your bras to fit) I’m thinking of upgrading to contoured large eventually but I have a small ribcage.
  9. S

Breast enhancement massager

Most of them just vibrate the entire breast, which doesn’t seem like it would be very helpful. You probably need much more pressure and motion, not just vibration. I always wondered why no one ever uses a regular handheld rotating massager for this. You would have to do each breast individually...
  10. S

I Am Confused...

It’s probably best to buy the biggest domes that will fit your ribcage. You want room to grow, but you don’t want them to be too wide to form a seal against your skin. The bigger domes are wider at their bases, not just deeper. Post your “under bust” measurement here. Not your bra band size, but...
  11. S

Noogleberry loses suction

I specifically want to avoid high pressure. Very long sessions at a very low pressure is my preferred method. I do it while sleeping. A hand pump may be able to create stronger maximum pressure, but in my experience, the breast milk pump creates a seal much more easily, even at low pressure. I...
  12. S

My cheap breast milk pump creates a seal very quickly and easily. It can creat a seal even with padding that won’t stay sealed with hand pumping. I don’t how it compares to others, but I’m always open to something better. I’m mainly just worried that breast milk pump will burn out much more...
  13. S

It’s possible to use a breast milk pump with your cups at low pressure for hours at a time as long as the pump is good quality and it doesn’t shut off automatically. Some people claim to have done this, but I don’t remember if any of them were actually sleeping with it on or not. Most breast...
  14. S

Tuberous breast

Thanks Ariadne. I really wish noogleberry would put out and updated sizing chart based on actual bust and underbust measurements rather than band and cup size. Band and cup size can vary a lot depending on brand but noogleberry’s cup size doesn’t vary. I also wish the US would update it’s...
  15. S

Tuberous breast

In the US, band size is intended by manufacturers to be calculated by taking the actual underbust measurement and adding 4 if the measurement is even or 5 if the measurement is odd. That doesn’t hold true for everyone, but a 34 band bra is intended by the manufacturer to fit a 29 or 30 inch...
  16. S

Tuberous breast

Sorry to butt in, but when they say “chest size” do they mean bra band size or do they mean actual underbust measurement in inches. For example, in the US, a person with a 29 or 30 inch underbust measurement would wear a 34 bra band. I dont know how uk bra sizing works. I’ve never understood...
  17. S

Does anyone else get swollen pores that look like big goose bumps?

I’ve never seen anyone else mention this. I used to noogle many years ago but gave up because I was too thin and too impatient. Back then my pores would always instantly swell up like big goose bumps when I pumped, but they always went back down in an hour or so. Now when I noogle they take...
  18. S

What supplements or transdermal/topical products increase swelling for YOU?

(Sorry about the double post. I don’t see a way to delete it) I’ve been thinking about starting a hormonal program again soon. By “hormonal” I mean phytoestrogens, progesterone cream etc. I was just wondering if anyone had found a regimen that increased swelling during pumping, other than just...
  19. S

I’ve been thinking about starting a hormonal program again soon. By “hormonal” I mean phytoestrogens, progesterone cream etc. I was just wondering if anyone had found a regimen that increased swelling during pumping, other than just heat and massage. Heat never really did much for me, but maybe...
  20. S

There are plenty of treatments, mainly topical, that are theoretically supposed to increase swelling, but I want to know what has actually produced a measurable increase for you guys in real life. How much extra swelling did you get? Did the increased swelling happen immediately, or did it build...