Search results

1. C

Help!! I'm deflating!

Thank you! I pray you're right. I thought I was seeing some gain, then once again, I got my period and it's all gone now... I feel like every time my cycle comes around, all progress is lost.
  2. C

Help!! I'm deflating!

Thank you! I'll order some goats rue and fennel oil now. I did stop taking fennugreek just because I hate how it tastes and I've developed a bit of a taste aversion. My issue right now is firmness, not so much size... I was hoping noogling would help with that, but seems to have just made it worse.
  3. C

Help!! I'm deflating!

Just updating. I am not seeing any increase in sagging, but I'm not seeing any increase in size, either...swelling is mild and disappears very quickly. Currently taking Maca, Fenugreek, multivitamins, breast enlargement supplements, and increasing my protein. Pumping for 2-3 hours a day, 20...
  4. C

Help!! I'm deflating!

I'm glad I'm not alone! I'm taking maca as well and I make sure to drink at least 100 ounces of water a day. My diet is fairly healthy but I do have trouble finding protein on a vegan diet... and multivitamins often make me break out in acne due to the biotin ): I'll look around and see if I can...
  5. C

Help!! I'm deflating!

I had only used it for about a week before this happened. I took a couple weeks off to massage and pray they filled back out but no luck. I'm currently taking maca and massaging with breast growth creama and fenugreek. I began pumping again a few days ago and they filled back out a little but as...
  6. C

Help!! I'm deflating!

Hi everyone, I'm praying some of you can give me advice. Over the last five years or so, I've lost around 100 lbs. I'm only 25 but my boobs deflated and my skin never bounced back. Noogleberry claims to help with sagging breasts (aka mine) so my main purpose of purchasing the set was to...