Search results

1. B

Breast unevenness, fat transfer, what now?

Hi there, thank you so much for your update and sharing your story. I have the exact same issue of imbalanced breasts and am considering fat transfer and noogleberry afterwards. For now I am just pumping the smaller breast. Please continue updating us in the future. I would love to see your...
  2. B

Mi Journey with picturs

Thank you so much for your updates! You have given me so much hope! I have been so busy it’s been hard to find time to fit in pumping. But I’m going to start again and hopefully have just as great results as you have had. I’ve been contemplating implants but would rather have my natural boobies...
  3. B

Boob therapy

Thank you Emanon for your help! I started lying down to pump which has helped the nipple deviation. I think the fenugreek might already be starting to have an effect. That or all the massaging I’m doing. My husband was massaging me and said he can feel a significant difference in my left...
  4. B

Boob therapy

Hi everyone, I am so encouraged and inspired from everyone’s posts and I am hoping I will have some really good results as I have seen ere on the forum. I have been noogeling since mid December 2020. But before I get into my routine here is some of my story. I have uneven breasts due to what...
  5. B

A bit of growth in two months!

Hi James, how would you suggest keeping boobs warm during noogleing? Mine always get cold but don’t know how to keep them warm since they are in a plastic dome...