Search results

1. R

Help with cups

I'm losing suction. Whenever I take the connective tubing off there's an immediate loss of suction. I tried tightening the airlocks but no luck. Am I missing something?
  2. R

Contoured vs regular cups

Anyone else find that the contoured cups don't hold suction well? I got the regular ones initially and never had any issues with losing suction. Then I got the contoured airlock cups when I went up a size and they don't keep suction for long at apl. Maybe a few minutes
  3. R

5 months in , no results yet , what am I doing wrong ?

Look up evebra. It's from the creators of brava. I actually used that like 19 years ago and it did give me half a cup size in a few months. I was just an impatient 18 year old so I got implants. It works but definitely takes time. There some scientific papers on breast enlargement through cupping.
  4. R

Breast Enlargement Results

What's your routine as far as hours?
  5. R

5 months in , no results yet , what am I doing wrong ?

I didn't start until about 4 months after explant to make sure everything was fully healed. It definitely makes a big difference if you can do it overnight. That way it's on for hours
  6. R

How to cycle bo?

Cis female, what is the best way to cycle bovine ovary according to my period?
  7. R

Cost for shipping on a return?

How much did you pay for shipping on a return for cups that are too big from the US? I'm in Florida
  8. R

Noggleberry after fat transfer

I ended up getting the contoured large but seems big and doesn't hold suction
  9. R

Confused, help

Thanks
  10. R

Confused, help

But I have the t shaped tubing
  11. R

Confused, help

I'm trying to order large contoured cups but they have airlocks on the cups but I already have the airlock tubing. How can you order them with without the lock already on them? Or can they be removed?
  12. R

Noggleberry after fat transfer

I spoke to the office that Dr Khouri works at who invented the brava system. They said that I could do a suction device after my fat transfer to the breasts, I'm already one month post-op. I have some unevenness still and some necrosis that she she said the suction will help with. I need to...
  13. R

Results after 10 months

Yes, I've been sleeping with the cups on the past few weeks for as long as I can sleep on my back. So I usually get 5 to 9 hours per day. Before it was at least 5 hours per day. My body is responding just verrry slowly lol
  14. R

Results after 10 months

Talk about patience . It's been 10 months since I started and I know it takes time but at least I've had some growth. Anyone know how to fix my right side? I have an indent there after surgery and it affects the breast shape. Help!!!!
  15. R

Getting back to NB after many years - Titten journey!

Para mí, el piel mejoró bastante cuando dejé de comer la carne, gluten, y productos de leche y queso.
  16. R

Breast unevenness, fat transfer, what now?

Check out Manika nia on YouTube. She had the same issue but is a long time noogleberry user and gers look more even now
  17. R

Rachel’s Pics!

How many hours do you sleep with it on? I usually wake up after 3 or so . Also how much pressure?
  18. R

Chest slapping? Anyone seen this?

Oh wow. And I wasn't taking it very seriously but idk about beating myself up for boobs lol
  19. R

Chest slapping? Anyone seen this?

There's this lady in Thailand that claims to be able to increase bust size with a slapping asked massage technique. Seems ridiculous but she does make alot of $ doing it. Anyone actually tried this?