Search results

1. stevieie

Lactation

Hi, thank you for your reply. What foods/supplements have you had success with?
  2. stevieie

Transfemme pills

Are you a Transsexual? If not, then please do not take pills etc. oestrogens do not just give you breasts, they effect every part of your body, they can even kill. You would need medical supervision and regular blood tests. Please think about it first xx
  3. stevieie

Am I Overpumping?

a month isn't enough time. Depending on your body, medication or supplements it takes a long time for results x
  4. stevieie

Pueraria mirifica

I don't use personally as I am on HRT, I have seen it on Amazon and Holland & Barret websites though x
  5. stevieie

Areola growth

Thank you. I'm just into my 3rd year of HRT now so I guess im stick with little pepperonis now. The nipples are larger and the areolas are a lovely brown instead of pink so at least that's something xxx
  6. stevieie

A New Chapter

OK I've been pumping a few days at approx 2 to 3 pressure for 10 min followed by massage. I have some darkening of the skin (bit of mild bruising I assume) so I'm going to leave it a few days to fade then start again with less pressure x
  7. stevieie

I'm doing a boudoir photography session soon, I MIGHT post a pic or two....... xx

I'm doing a boudoir photography session soon, I MIGHT post a pic or two....... xx
  8. stevieie

Post breast cancer radiation and prebreast fat transfer use?

Hi, I really think you should seek a professional opinion from the surgeon who will do the transfer before proceeding x
  9. stevieie

A New Chapter

My new morning routine. Not using any creams etc at the moment. Apply Estrogel and wait for it to dry then pump for 10 min. Pump & hold - doing it dry because I'm not sure if other creams or oils would be contraindicated with my Estrogen Gel. I want larger boobs but I'm not going to risk my...
  10. stevieie

A New Chapter

Thank you, 10 min seems OK but I wont exceed it too fast x
  11. stevieie

A New Chapter

OK. I got my eBay brake bleeder and swapped out my Noogleberry pump with it. Fits no problem. Tried this morning, pressure 2.5 is approx double what I had done manually by feel Not going to overdo it though. Pump & hold 10 min @ 2.5 today, will carry on at this and maybe increase to 15 min...
  12. stevieie

Lactation

;-)
  13. stevieie

Lactation

Saucy hehehe, sorry - married but thanks anyway xxx
  14. stevieie

Transsexual thinking about Pumping

Thank you, I usually just wear Asda T-Shirt bras as they are comfy and look pretty but they are not exactly boudoir standard xx
  15. stevieie

Transsexual thinking about Pumping

Got it today #excited xxx
  16. stevieie

A New Chapter

Hi, I am a 50+ (cough cough) transsexual woman awaiting final surgery. I have been on HRT since early 2018. I have grown natural 38 C breasts, my nipples have gone from pink to brown but my areolas are tiny. I lactate occasionally - little bit of seepage only, not enough for a coffee though ...
  17. stevieie

So.. Where are you all from?

50++ Yorkshire
  18. stevieie

Hand pump broke after 5 months of use ;(

Thank you. That's a good point about cheap gauges. I'll "feel my way" at first and see how i get on x
  19. stevieie

Thank you, cant wait to try it. Hope the post isn't too delayed with lockdown x
  20. stevieie

Just ordered this one on eBay for £10. what pressure should I use ?