Search results

1. buber

Dear Diary

Dear Diary. Morning coffee time is nipple time. Does feel good having the breasts/nipples stretched. After the nipple suckers, I pumped the whole breast.
  2. buber

Dear Diary

Dear Diary. I like my nipple suckers. Nipples are shaping up and filling out. I will start breast-pumping to bring everything together. You can see the tissue build-up the cream is creating and pumping helps distribute it more evenly.
  3. buber

Dear Diary

The only nice thing about Natureday is it smells nice. Also Bella cream is a bunch of hype. Look at the pic, this is the stuff I use. Goes on like butter. So a little dab is all it takes. $3.00 on eBay with free shipping. The seller is located in Georga and has USA stock. Many dealers sell this...
  4. buber

Dear Diary

That would be nice to have a woman stop by and have a human suck for a change.
  5. buber

Dear Diary

Dear Diary, been worst than slacking off, downright stopped pumping for 6 or 8 months but, still using the cream every once in a while... With that said, can't go by time just the amount of cream I've used. I am on my 7th or 8th container of breast cream. Nipples are starting to get perky and...
  6. buber

Hello Everyone, I'm new to pumping.

Natureday and Bella's Cream. Google and it should come up.
  7. buber

Hello Everyone, I'm new to pumping.

Hi Kristel, don't get discouraged. Are you using any type of enlargement cream??? I started with cream around Nov. 14th a month later I started to pump. I have stopped pumping about 3 or 4 weeks ago and stopped the cream about 2 weeks ago. I have filled and shaped up to where I want to be. I did...
  8. buber

Dear Diary

Dear Diary, been slacking off the last couple weeks. And no cream or pumping the last week. Just to see how far I have come after everything wears off. They are looking fuller and I think I will continue on a week by week basis. This morning I applied the hormone cream may do it again after...
  9. buber

Hand pump broke after 5 months of use ;(

That's great, you can't go wrong.
  10. buber

A New Chapter

With that little vac.in. lbs. And only 10 min. You'll toughen up . Being at small short increments, you're doing good.
  11. buber

Dear Diary

Dear diary; I have been slacking off of my regiment. With only pumping 1 and 1/2 times yesterday and applying the cream twice. I am going to cut back to one pumping her day and one application of cream a day. Why? It takes one to two weeks for the cream to show any effects and so that means when...
  12. buber

A New Chapter

Stevieie; that's good thinking to keep your HRT products separate from other products and not use them together. Even though the creams are all natural derived from natural herbs and plant life, it could counter react with the process they use to extract the estrogen from the equine urine.
  13. buber

A New Chapter

There you go. Slow and easy is better than fast and hard. At first 2 or 5 min. Is what I started off at. Now, if not bored I can go an hour. You're doing good and looking at it the proper way.
  14. buber

Dear Diary

Dear diary, I have noticed my little titties are starting to show through my t-shirt.
  15. buber

A New Chapter

Congratulations on your new Breast Pump kit. I use a all natural herb breast enhancement cream that has alcohol in it but must be so little I can't tell it's in the cream. As far as you being concerned with your nipples, don't be. They will point where they want to. My breasts are small as long...
  16. buber

Dear Diary

Dear diary, well I'm at my morning ritual of coffee and pumping. I have noticed over the last few days that it takes very little vacuum to suck in my breast into the cups. Maybe I can give the credit to the hormone estrogen herb cream I'm applying topically. In fact gauge only shows 2 inHg. And...
  17. buber

After awhile of the skin streching, you may find out you can vacuum, the cups are full, nipples puffed out and it does not read on the gauge. Case in point now I have mine sucked into the cups and nipples puffed out and it does not show on gauge. Of course I do this for maintaining so I don't...
  18. buber

I use 5 vac in lbs. at most. 3 to me seems to suck every thing in. Remember all measurements are the same but, the gauges are different. These are just cheap gauges not certified. I have my cups on now at 3vac. in.lbs. And everything is stretched in the cups. Use the vacuum that feels good to...
  19. buber

LOW QUALITY VACUUM HAND PUMPS @ A HIGH PRICE!

And, the vacuum chamber is all brass.
  20. buber

Just buy a all metal vacuum pump and be done with it. I bought this one for $20.00