Search results

1. S

New before/after

Loved that black outfit very cute. Make sure you’re adding in some chest exercises too to help project your breast which will make them look larger. And also be sure to add fatty foods that your body can store as fat because your breast will only grow if there’s enough fat to allow them to grow...
  2. S

Looking for feedback

Just got my system so I’m going to test it out tomorrow try and get some photos uploaded for my starting point. Have to figure out the best position for the domes too so I can lift my breast as well as to bring them closer to the center of my chest.
  3. S

Looking for feedback

Thanks for the tip. I’m still waiting for my system to get delivered but before I start I’ll post before photos or try to at least. I also started Swanson ovarian glandular yesterday doing one twice a day. I’m going to try and lube breast just under my nipples and place the domes lower when I...
  4. S

Looking for feedback

That’s exciting to hear, can’t wait to hear how you do with the BO and to get the comparison of the two. I just ordered some Swanson BO and the XL contour airlock system so once that comes in I’ll start. When you pump do you find it best to place the cups on while you’re upright like standing or...
  5. S

Question about massage and pumping

This was a great post with a lot of helpful information. I just ordered my pump today and can’t wait to get it. Thanks for sharing about the forplay because my wife wanted me to pump before we play to get mine bigger but I was cautious of doing so thinking there might be paid or negative impact...
  6. S

Looking for feedback

How has your results been? What are you taking and have you progressed through different domes or only one during your process?
  7. S

Looking for feedback

Sounds good appreciate yet let me know how many you do too if possible. Have you been pumping too or just starting out?
  8. S

Looking for feedback

First off I want to say that there are tons of great feedback and information in this forum. I’m looking for some feedback on questions I couldn’t find answers too and hope you all can help. I’m 37 male (at birth), I’m 6 feet tall and weigh 290 so I have fat on me. I’ve been trying to grow my...
  9. S

So.. Where are you all from?

37 male live in Scranton, PA
  10. S

From 32A to 32B

I love the outcome you were able to accomplish amazing. Have you noticed that a certain placement of the cups worked better than others or have you just thrown them on and pumped? You have the perfect shape something I would like to achieve myself.