Search results

1. dianea

Pueraria mirifica

From what I understand, it disrupts metabolism and increases appetite too, so calories get absorbed by fat cells. And if we have enough estrogen, that will happen in desirable places, but in all those places, otherwise belly fat is promoted if our hormones are lacking...
  2. dianea

Should I try Noogleberry? Honest reviews please!

I have been doing this over a year and recently received the Noogleberry, which is by far the most comfortable and has much more room to grow. From what I see, this i has been substantial and permanent growth. I believe this is a better option than surgery. I had tried hormones, high dosages of...
  3. dianea

Breast pump compatible with Noogleberry

Any vacuum pump should work. I have a popular large unit that worked. The tubes we have easily stretch at the ends, fitting just about anything. But I found lotion with glycerin as the main ingredient helps make a great seal on our skin, making the hand pump preferable.
  4. dianea

Areola growth

I'm on my fourth year HRT. For me, I noticed areola color has been directly proportional to progesterone levels. Currently, with low levels, they stay an average light pink. But early last year, I was on a very high progesterone dose and they were dark as well as down there. Breast size...
  5. dianea

Areola growth

From my experience as a trans woman, my areolas started out impossibly small and are now larger than average for a natal woman. By small, the first measurements were less than 3/4" (1.9cm) with a nipple size of 1/8" inch (3.2mm) wide. Hormones alone made them four times the size in the first...