Search results

1. J

Birth control and bovine ovary

I have heard a lot of different claims about what you can and can't use with bovine ovary. Has anyone been on the birth control pill and take. B.O.? I feel like I need that extra boost of feminism. Unfortunately I can't stop taking my birth control but I worry because I've heard it can be...
  2. J

Flaxseed oil or...? Helllp

Hello everyone! I recently bought some flaxseed oil and only used it for one session. Haven't noticed any difference but I'm sure it takes plenty of time. Does anyone have experience of flaxseed oil, and does it work? Or have you used different oils that worked better? I've always used lotions...
  3. J

3 months progess

I'm using the enhance breast enlargement system, but it's a lot like the noodle Berry and I like to read everyone's progress while I'm just new to the tissue expansion process. I'm already noticing some good swelling and I'm excited for what the future has to hold!
  4. J

Is alcohol a no-no?!?!

For the first time ever my boobs turned purplish. I took them off immediately I'm wondering if it's cuz I drank some alcohol today. I know it can make you bleed easier from drinking and that there's lots of side effects while drinking. Any help will be much appreciated. Xoxo-abby