Search results

1. M

Size Medium Breast Enlargement System For Sale

Hi Etmoi, I do live in the us, but I think I'm going to pass. I have seemed to get my cups to work so I think I'm good. Thanks so much.
  2. M

Hi Etmoi, I did purchase a noogleberry large contour as Lucy advised me. I'm having issues with it locking in air. But any way how much are you selling the medium sized cups for? I'm thinking maybe medium is better for me.
  3. M

Am I pumping right?

Thank you Redeyd this is very helpful. I will give it a try.
  4. M

Am I pumping right?

Hello all, I got my noogleberry on Tuesday and I'm still working out the kinks. I got the large contour air lock. I'm running into some issues. I have the airlock system but I feel like I pump and then the air slowly comes out no noises I feel my breast falling slowly. Is this what happens or...
  5. M

Oil for acne-prone skin on breast area

Thanks for the info.
  6. M

Shanasia's program

Hi Shanasia, I recently read through your inspiring story. You have had such amazing growth. How is it going now hoping you can share an update. Thanks for the inspiration.
  7. M

Oil for acne-prone skin on breast area

Hello fellow nooglers, I will be noogling soon I just put my order in last week. I'm excited to get started and try out different techniques. I have been doing breast massages for a couple months I used coconut oil then I started to notice I was getting pimples on my breast area. I stopped...
  8. M

Hi etmoi, are you still selling the cups? I'm wondering if these might work for me. Did you purchase them then move on to a large? I'm a 34B don't know what size to start at.
  9. M

Does this really truly grow breast size?

Thank you for your response, this makes me feel better and I will look into the tissue growth under stretching just to be very sure. What size cups do you have? Also Im in the US so what would shipping cost be? Also what are nipple cups? I'm not sure where to start and I also have one boob...
  10. M

Thanks so much for replying, that makes me feel better. How long did it take to see growth and how often did you pump. Thanks again happy growing
  11. M

Hello I'm new hear, I have been looking around at different threads. It seems like there are not that many people on here as there was in previous years. I'm interested in buying a noogleberry. I guess I'm wondering if the noogleberry can permanently grow your boobs to a larger size or if it...