Search results

1. C

Plastic is no longer fantastic!!

There was a good article in the newspaper today claiming that fake boobs are finally on the way out and even Hollywood is falling out of love with them. Apparently Disney's recent casting call for the new Pirates of the Caribbean film included the announcement 'must have real breasts, do not...
  2. C

Anyone else get this?

I've been pumping for nearly 7 months and last week noticed little red thread veins had appeared on the top part of one breast. I've been pumping long enough to know how much pressure to use so don't feel like I was overpumping or anything. I've been putting arnicare cream on the area and...
  3. C

I want more cleavage!!

Been noogling nearly 5 months now and am really pleased with the results so far, more fullness and roundness and growth of nearly 1.5" but i have a really boney cleavage which is quite wide and now that my breasts have grown a bit it looks even more obvious. I'm using the large domes now and...
  4. C

Facial Exercises

Does anyone on the forum do facial exercises? I bought Carole Maggio's Facercise book a while back and started doing some of the exercises but its something you have to do consistently, like noogling, to see results and I got a bit lazy. Then I decided to just concentrate on one exercise daily...
  5. C

Problem with the tubes-very frustrating!!

For some reason one of the tubes on my pump keeps slipping off the dome. I make sure it's well pushed on right up to the dome before I pump then after about 20 mins of pumping it suddenly slips off and I lose suction. Don't know why this is suddenly happening, maybe because I was using the...
  6. C

Using the large cups - what a drama!!

Hi All Thought I'd feed back my experience on using the large cups for the first time. I've had them about a week now and after my rather half hearted attempt to put the tubes on when I first received them failed, I thought I'd have another go today, as its Bank Holiday here in the UK and I...
  7. C

Cleo's stats

Hi All Thought it was about time I joined in instead of just reading about everyone else. Here are my stats and bit about me. Age: 48 Height: 5' 7" Weight: 135 lbs Bra size: 34B (UK) Under bust: 30" Over bust: 34" Left bust: 7.5" Right bust: 7" I've always been slim (Uk size 10) with...