Search results

1. Pumped&perky

I'm gaining size!

That's great to hear, they look comfy. I'm surprised you weren't an H already seeing you filled the clear 210 domes so well. Happy pumping Tina!
  2. Pumped&perky

I'm gaining size!

Wow, looking great Tina! Great contrast with that color. Is there any room left in the cups?
  3. Pumped&perky

Red dots with re pumping again

Hey sade80, Sounds like you may need to work your way up to that pressure. A lower pressure at a longer time in will offer less blisters and gains as well. Sorry to hear that happened. I only use a manual pump and it seems to work fine cause I feel when enough is enough and can back down the...
  4. Pumped&perky

I'm gaining size!

Great swelling, they look unbelievably full.
  5. Pumped&perky

Ahh, ok. Mine have small stress cracks. I'm going to do the same. Looks like heavy packing tape.

Ahh, ok. Mine have small stress cracks. I'm going to do the same. Looks like heavy packing tape.
  6. Pumped&perky

Hey! I see tape on the end of your domes, were you losing pressure too? Mine are still leaking a...

Hey! I see tape on the end of your domes, were you losing pressure too? Mine are still leaking a little which is frustrating. Thanks! P&P
  7. Pumped&perky

I'm gaining size!

Thanks Tina! The before and after are always great to see. Do you think you swell a whole cup?
  8. Pumped&perky

????

No study I have seen. but other breast growth forums discuss it's use. Seems like it could reduce swelling which may be counterproductive for pumpers.
  9. Pumped&perky

????

Do you mean MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane)?
  10. Pumped&perky

I'm gaining size!

Tina, what a good feel isn't it. Def large if it's in a loose shirt and stands out like that. It's kinda funny cause I reached my largest swell ever today. Guess talking to you is good luck. Congrats on the amazing growth!
  11. Pumped&perky

I'm gaining size!

Wow, those are just big. What a goal to reach and I have no doubt you can get there.
  12. Pumped&perky

Small cupping system for top growth???

I think they help with skin tightening, which may lift the position of the breast. However, with a contoured med cup I saw gains up top and on sides first. Try some key words in the search bar, i am sure there was a discussion on this type of desired growth! Best of luck Kammyg
  13. Pumped&perky

Filling out top of breasts with XL cups?

Hey Maia2G, I def believe it will help, fullness comes first then size/shape. The rings help alot for keeping marks away. I can't say as far as the xl cup. It has to be long and wide enough to grow in as well as make a good seal at the base of the dome. Consistency is the key as there are many...
  14. Pumped&perky

Teardrop shaped cups?

Wren, That is a good question, people here have talked about a fishbowl conversion but nothing factory produced. As for maintaining suction l, going up a size would be the only option until enough skin/growth was gained to make them hold. Also taking turns with 1 dome at a time had been...
  15. Pumped&perky

Teardrop shaped cups?

Wren, Haven't heard of any yet, but have you tried the contoured domes? I think this was the answer to better fitment around the ribcage and still produced excellent results.
  16. Pumped&perky

Help please I have odd boobs!!

Hey boobiegirl007, Any updates ? How is everything going?
  17. Pumped&perky

When do I size up

Hey Parishiag09, Usually when the nipple touches the end that is a sign to go up a size. That's correct, it would be pulling more outward rather than just into what's left. Some here get better results with a wide base that draws in more flesh to swell! Best of luck.
  18. Pumped&perky

Hey there, Saw your post on asemetrical sizes, alot of info here on growth. Pumping one side is...

Hey there, Saw your post on asemetrical sizes, alot of info here on growth. Pumping one side is probably even easier! Everything will take time and patience but you will def get good results.
  19. Pumped&perky

Only 15 minutes a day and I get what I need

Hey, Good to hear you have found a sweet spot in the technique! Almost sounds like maintenance pumping or something similar. Btw, those rings are amazing! Really changes the experience for sure. I'm sure the pumping veterans would tell you exactly, but the many hours stack up quickly for those...