Search results

1. MooCowGal

Cleavage Gap

I was not aware broadly spaced boobers were viewed as undesirable o.o I wish you luck! ^^
  2. MooCowGal

PSA - If you have really big boobies to start with and / or you are broad chested you should probably get a second hand pump.

It is incredibly difficult to get the cups where you need them if you are big boobled / broad chested.. and it will pull on the hose and kink it, preventing proper operation, also use some kind of lubricant and stop if you feel pain... I tore my booble skin a little >.< now I have to wait to get...
  3. MooCowGal

I don't know how to tell what size I am or how to measure -I have a weird situation and I am autistic and need simplified help.

Firstly, I am so sorry to hear about your back and lung issues, ouchies! >.<, sad to hear that this place is so quiet, as for where I live, I am in the usa I also have diabetes and lung issues, that name though... you wouldn't happen to be a furry would you >,....,>? I may be wrong but you...
  4. MooCowGal

I don't know how to tell what size I am or how to measure -I have a weird situation and I am autistic and need simplified help.

Thankyou for your kind and thoughtful words ^_^ as for making cups, I have designed them but I need to get the right type of material to print with as the material I have , (the resin) is not particularly conducive to prolonged skin contact ( causes my udders to break out in an itchy red bumpy...
  5. MooCowGal

I have have never had help from my mom with regard to my breast situation due to it being too awkward for us to work out this rapidly growing problem, I finally got so frustrated not having anywhere to seek help for my problem that I thought I would ask the internet. I say growing because I...