Search results

1. Haute Arula

In Hind Sight

Hello everyone, a while back I posted pics of my regimen. And was showing pics of that. I realized that I had went about it the wrong way. So yes I was glad to see that it was taken down. After all I was drinking a little. I deeply apologize to whoever was offended. The Noogleberry system does...
  2. Haute Arula

Noogleberry Cup Position

Hello ladies I wanted to share some of my experience with Noogleberry. As a male I don’t have a natural bust line. My left breast has a little more fat below the nipple than my right side which the breast line is only about an inch down from the nipple. So it means I’d be pumping more at the top...
  3. Haute Arula

Hope this info Helps

Hello Darlings YES NOOGLEBERRY BREAST SYSTEM REALLY WORKS. It’s not an overnight enlargement ( that requires implants) but if you’re living two lives as I am, it is the perfect, perfect alternative to enlargement. I confess, I didn’t have natural formed breasts, so I place the cup below the...
  4. Haute Arula

Just a Sideboard

I’ve started to use Palmer’s cocoa butter formula for stretch marks, but because it contains Elastin I’m hoping it’ll help to stretch the breast area as well with my Noogleberry.
  5. Haute Arula

Patience is what takes

Hello Darlings, I’m been a customer for quite some years, and I’ve learned a lot about Breast enlargement. Years ago I was a 38B. And now (remember I was only pumping maybe once a month) I’m a 38DD, with a support bra. It’s perfect as I’m living two lives. it takes a little time. Helps to have...