Search results

1. K

I done did it

Let see if it's possible to get a picture????
  2. K

I done did it

As you can see that I have my nippels suckers on your breast lol yeah but they are the Big ones that I have and I don't even have to hold them on.....it won't let me send it out to you all...
  3. K

I done did it

Lol yeah but witch one is your favorite here
  4. K

Can you please model them for me.....lol

Can you please model them for me.....lol
  5. K

I done did it

Yes Yes we can play and are them your two BIG girls that you have
  6. K

I done did it

And yes here is a pictures of my two girls....
  7. K

Help with cups

I had the same problem as you did but all I needed was a old pair of cups (L) and want I did is switch the air valves on the cups and now mine holds air I know that I have to let Lucy know about this but that's what I did....ps I do hope that it will work for you to.....Karen J
  8. K

I done did it

Okay my noogle friends outthere now I have some new pictures of my two girls so far so good and I love how they look and feel so good for me so here you go.....Karen J
  9. K

I done did it

Ps now this bra is a size D-cup I almost forgot to say....Karen J
  10. K

I done did it

Now my noogleberry friends out there as you know that I have gotten my new cups lol yeah but I am very very proud of them to since that I have them I just keep pumping and pumping them up for a good time and yes I will let you all know how they look so far as me I do think that they are getting...
  11. K

I done did it

Yaaaaay my friends outthere in noogle town....lol yeah but I finally got my new cups and they are XXL cups and let me tell you all they are BIG but I have them on right now and I have them haft way filled up.....yah after this one I already sent off for the 105 cups and I have the 150 cups lol...
  12. K

I done did it

I did it again I got me new cups and they are the 150 ml and boy oh boy they are so big and I even have tried them out for the first time and baby I could only get one of them on and let me tell you they do work they do leave you with some big breast but I am going to order the 120 ml maybe just...
  13. K

I done did it

And this is what they look like after 2 hours later....
  14. K

I done did it

Ohhhh YES YES baby they are getting BIGGER as we speak lol just look at them ....
  15. K

My micro changes log [43, Male]

You are doing great on your breast ....
  16. K

I done did it

Yes Yes and ohhh Yes ...lol okay but I am a man here and I love my breast I do want to be at least a big c-cup and I am almost there.....yah I almost forgot to say that I have made a order for XXL cups counters cups but they are waiting for them to be dropped off ...and thank you. .I do love...
  17. K

I think I messed up.

Lol yeah okay...now that I do understand what you're saying there and make sure that you put some oil or some kind of lubricant on your breast ....yes it does make sense to have some kind of lube on it will be so nice to have your breast slide in the cups plus it will be a lot easier for you to...
  18. K

I think I messed up.

????? Prices what do you mean ?¿???? And overboard do you mean over pump ????
  19. K

I done did it

Yes ohhh yes that is all me with them big breast and it only took me about 4 years to get here and there c-cups and I will want more than you see I'll get a picture for you to look at....Karen J
  20. K

I think I messed up.

Yes you did over pump but don't worry all you need to do is make sure that you put some oil on your breast.....for about a week or two and then you can start it again but do not I mean do not over pump your breast not unless you want it again...Karen J