Search results

1. K

I finally decided to go for it

Yes Yes and Yes I finally done it as I found out about these cups and when they cracked on you they are almost impossible to fix so I am getting ready for the new cups that I have ordered they are the XXL cups all because I have cracked them up and they are to small for me to do anything with...
  2. K

Cracked cups

I had a cracked cup and I tried everything I could till I had a thought on how to fix it so I tried crazy glue no go ...then I got some electronic tape and wrapped it up good yaaaaay it worked well so far so good for me so if you get a chance try this one out it worked for me.....
  3. K

I done did it

4. K

????

Hi there I just have a question for you all out there...now I am a man here and I will be taking MSN at 700mg a dose now just how long will it take me to see if it works out for me I am a size c-cup and I would like to be a d-cup and I am going to be taking fenugreek to.....thank you all out there
  5. K

Help needed

Now I have just been pumping my breast for about 2 hours in the morning and then do it again at night time but here is the question for you...OK I am now I am a man here and I have been doing it for about 1 1/2 years now and I'm am trying to figure this out my tip of my nippels and very very...
  6. K

Help

Help lol yeah but if you have any ideas on this one please let me know okay..... now that I have your interest and I would love to hear from you you see that I have pump my breast for over a 3 hours and I have a question for you now that I done this my two little nippels are still hard even...
  7. K

Im not new here but

Yes I am still in pumping my breast lol okay but I have started off with a flat chest and I always loved how lady's looked so pretty with there breast just juggling up and down....OK now I am a man here over 60+ years old lol yeah but I had started pumping my breast and they were growing for me...