Search results

1. K

Looking for info/experience with kegel balls for women.

Hello, I'm looking for advice/experiences for my wife from anyone who has used kegel balls, any help is much appreciated! http://www.early2bed.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=SMARTB&Category_Code= Why is that $28 and the others...
  2. K

Easiest way to make breast cups softer

...for only $19.95!! joking, joking! This is an alternative to BooBoo's advice here: http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,940.msg7023.html#msg7023 Quick instructions: Cut a donut out of a yoga mat and super glue it to the breast cup. You can also super glue the donut to...
  3. K

Swelling foreskin using the pump, need advice

Passing on such advice to me would be much appreciated. Using the pump for 2 hours straight gave my foreskin extreme swelling. (Causing an inability to have sex for the most part.) I've now been trying to do 20 minutes at a time so that the swelling isn't as bad, though there is still a little...
  4. K

vagina cup?

I was hoping maybe any member of the forum might be able to offer advice on how to use the vagina cup; my wife couldn't get any decent suction as it would deflate in a second after every pump.
  5. K

resolved

resolved
  6. K

How do I give my wife an orgasm?

Ok, simple question but probably requires a complex answer. We've been married a year, no orgasm. We are both going to start doing kegels, I just found a few websites that suggest exercise routines. I know it would be beneficial for me to last longer and her to be more sensitive... ...but until...
  7. K

Anything about keeping an erection longer for or after orgasm?

Hey, I was wondering if the penis pump or extender helps to delay orgasm by having a stronger muscle to hold it back or keep an erection after orgasm for either becoming multi-orgasmic or at least being able to last long enough for the wife. Any answers on any of these topics? ???