Search results

1. A

Best hint or tip you've received so far to help in noogling

LOL Joan_CD!! And thanks for the tips everyone, they´re making me optimistic again.
  2. A

Pregnant

Oh, that´s so sad... my sincerest sympathies to you and your fiance... a big hug, hope you´ll pull through this together!
  3. A

Double chin treatment

I think there are some double chin exercises on those face workout programs. I haven´t tried them out myself but they look promising. There is one by a lady called Eva Fraser, she is about 80 and looks like 50, maybe you can look her up, there are even some posts on youtube about her and she has...
  4. A

Is breast massage essential for achieving results with NB?

In my case I get better suction after I´ve massaged for a while (because my boobs get softer, more maneageable or whatever?), but to be honest I don´t have that much patience to do it every time I noogle. I´m not sure if it´ll make a difference in growth, though.
  5. A

2012 new year resolutions

I took a break from noogling because I was a bit concerned about my nipples growing a lot. They still look okay but they´re definitely larger and wider, I´m worried they´ll get huge soon! I´ve been taping them down and everything but they just seem to grow more than the rest of my boobs, I´m...
  6. A

2012 new year resolutions

Ah, that´s a good one, I´m joining the new years resolution, see if at last I can get more disciplined about noogling!
  7. A

Pregnant

Congrats, all the best to you and your baby! Not sure if it helps, but my theory is that there is no such thing as a planned pregnancy. I´ve girlfriends who had fertility problems or miscarriages when they were actively seeking to get pregnant, while all the others just became pregnant when it...
  8. A

toothpaste!!!!!!!!!!!??

Ooh, I used toothpaste for acne too when I was a teenager! Only I´d just put a tiny bit on each zit, and they dried out very fast but ended up looking uglier than when I just left them to dry on their own. So no, don´t try it on your boobs, ouch! I imagine it would sting like hell on your nipples.
  9. A

lost shape after breastfeeding.....HELP

Hi, mine were deflated too due to breastfeeding and noogling has definitely helped in improving the shape. It is a slow process, though, but it´s certainly worth it. I´ve been noogling on and off for about a year and my boobs are much fuller now and rounder, and there is a "meatier" feel to...
  10. A

Pumping one breast at a time?

Hi, you could remove the whole T-tubing and attach only one dome to the remaining tube. At least that´s what I do when I want to pump one side at a time (I´m using the mediums too). The other thing you can do, if you want to pump both at the same time, is to pump both for a while, then fold the...
  11. A

Dense breasts & Noogleberry & NBE methods

Hi, I have dense breast tissue too, I´m only using NB at the moment but I´ve tried herbs and some supplements like EPO and spirulina. It seems with dense breasts your noogling progress can be a bit slower because there isn´t much noticeable swelling, but the results you do get are more likely to...
  12. A

Permanent resulsts - documentary making me wonder

You know Boodles, those documentaries you should always take with a grain of salt. I´m a journalist and I´ve written about medical research in magazines and I´ve also worked for tv (for the daily news). The thing is, it´s really easy to make subtle implications when you´re talking about any...
  13. A

Does noogleberry make the nipples/areolas bigger?

I almost always tape my nipples down when I noogle but I have this strange situation that my areolas seem to change size all the time. Like in some situations I look at them and they have expanded, other times they are really small. I know it´s normal for them to contract when it´s cold or...
  14. A

Period pimples/acne

I´m wondering, do you have very intense PMS? There are different manifestations for this, one of them skin problems. I myself always have headaches, pain in the uterus area, intense mood swings (when I mostly feel sorry for myself), and my skin also breaks out. You could try get some...
  15. A

A Bit Squeamish

Me too, when I just started nbe the idea of pumping my breasts was completely freak and weird, but after seeing the results others had with noogleberry I just decided to give it a try, especially when I had bad side effects from taking herbs. Now I´m so used to it I miss noogling when I skip a...
  16. A

Care to help me with my personal problems? haha

Hi Barbie11 You know, there are some books that explain strategies to communicate without conflicts in a romantic relationship. It´s all about learning about the difference between men and women, like guys won´t really listen when you´re complaining and being emotional, because they tend to feel...
  17. A

A Few Random Questions

As for the caffeine, I think it isn´t advisable because it´s a diuretic, and we need the opposite to get a lot of swelling. The other option, if you need the caffeine, would be to drink more water than you usually would, especially just before or during noogling. There is some thread on the...
  18. A

VS The Lacie Thong: one size fits all? Does it really?!?!

They do give models custom sized clothes for photoshoots (or adjust them at the moment), so it must be the same for underwear. (And I´ve been told that for hair products advertisements they give models special treatments with other products before the photoshoots so the results you´re seeing...
  19. A

Has NB increased your self-esteem/confidence?

Yes I think noogling has increased my self esteem a lot, but then I started out with completely deflated boobs from breastfeeding. It´s just awesome to see that it is possible to improve the size and shape of your breasts, and not just resign yourself to what you ended up with or resort to...
  20. A

Smaller Domes=Longer Breasts & Larger Domes= Rounder Breasts??

Hi Melissa4u Yes it´s much easier to just pump away without worrying about your nipples, lol. Anyway, what I do is I place a dot of cotton over my areolas, pushing the nipples down, and then tape it down with 2 or 3 pieces of tape (so it looks like a + or a *). I´ve used surgical tape which...