Search results

1. O

OptimisticGirl's Stats

Thank you Lily13 and SueB5! The exams were extremely stressful. Thank God that it's over and now I can continue my boobie journey!! Somehow what I got from the new contour L cups makes my boobs fuller during my whole month off. I had no NB session, but the result is still there! So that's must...
  2. O

MSM : How much does everybody take please?

I'm taking the caps and only 1500mg/day. My system cannot go with too much of it. I don't know if it has any effect on NB but it really helps in growing hair and eye-lashes. Mine got considerably thicker after 3 months of taking MSM.
  3. O

OptimisticGirl's Stats

Ok, the exam period is over!!!!!! hurray!!! I missed the whole month of NB because I was so stress with all the work. But now it's over, and I will try to make up for that month. Fingers crossed!!!
  4. O

NEW CONTOURED LARGE CUP NOW IN STOCK!! January 2011

Thank you Mama J. I will email Lucy now. :-* Last night I had to use duct tape to seal it, but somehow it still leaked :'(
  5. O

NEW CONTOURED LARGE CUP NOW IN STOCK!! January 2011

Dear Lucy: OMG, one of my new contoured Ls cracked tonight. I have never even a scratch with my Ms and my old Ls (over 6 month of using). Is this because of the new materials you use to make the new Ls that they are so fragile? What can I do now? :(( I just have them for 1 month :((
  6. O

OptimisticGirl's Stats

It's been a month already since I switched to the new L contoured, wow, time flies! I haven't had much time last month to NB, so can't do more than 1 session of 1h everyday. Hope that I do not loose any thing. Next month I will have very important exams, so maybe even less time to NB, but I will...
  7. O

Commipheroline

Congrats junjo! It seems to be promising :o Even if the result is not permanent, when you do it together with noogling, there is a chance that it may become permanent ;D Wait for your result ;) By the way, can you give us the name of the product you use, I mean the brand name or a link, ect...
  8. O

4 month NB and no growth

itsjust4fun91: OMG, I wish I could say that I was stuck with 39 inches :o
  9. O

For all you Asian Nooglers out there ~ Success Rates?

Hi! I'm Asian, too. I'm 1,67m tall and somewhere around 48 or 49 kg. I'm very thin and I'm always staying up very late (2,3 a.m) which is not good for growing anything. But in 2 years of doing NBE (with lots of breaks => means grow and loose) and over 6 months of NB, I grow over 1 inch. Though...
  10. O

A's Stats!

Hi Noogleboober, If you have already filled up the L, I think you may try the new contoured L. My red marks fade away after 10 mins with the new L even if I do not take shower after NB. I really love it :)
  11. O

Update for 2/20/11

;D I also want my hair to grow faster. I stupidly cut my hair too short (it used to be long to my hip :( ). When it grew up to my shoulder, all I could do was try to tight it on because it annoyed my neck . It's still very short now, but at least I can make other styles with it. About msm, I...
  12. O

CREAMS ADVICE PLEASE

Hi! PM cream is pueraria mirifica cream (not a night cream, FYI ;D) I'm now taking MSM and using cocoa body butter from Palm's. The cocoa body butter shell so sweet, and it's thick it's easier to move the skin. However, because it's so thick that I have breakouts on my chest. I still keep...
  13. O

help on facebook!

Hi! You are so beautiful!! :) I clicked "like"! :D
  14. O

Update for 2/20/11

Hi Joan! Has it been quite a long time since your last update? Your pics always inspire me to keep up NB! Wish you all the best dear! You look womanly great in that pic!! Lots of confidence! Don't compare yourself with others, you are beautiful in your own way :-* I heard that msm may help...
  15. O

Wonderwomans Stats! =] ((NEW USER))

Welcome Wonderwomans! I'm with everyone to say that you will definitely achieve your goal, maybe in very short time because you are young and only want 1 cup size. If you have any question, just ask!! We are here to help each other! Good luck, hun :-*
  16. O

OptimisticGirl's Stats

@ Strumpet, thank you. I think I've got better swelling these days because my period is about to come. It is messed up last month since I took msm, so now I don't know when it will arrives. I will only be happy if I can still keep this speed after it leaves. For now, don't want to keep my hope...
  17. O

OptimisticGirl's Stats

Yep, I will be careful, thank you ;) I will try to just measure once per month. The obvious improvement until now is the shape, so I will not be disappointed if there is no change in size. Besides, I lost a lot of weights, so it's normal that my breasts may be smaller than before. Will not...
  18. O

OptimisticGirl's Stats

I draw some lines on my new L contoured to keep track of my swelling in the cup. Today I went to the next scale. Not so bad because usually it take me a week to have that improvement with the old L. 1 mark in 2 days. If I can keep that speed, I will fill the new L in the next 10 days or so :D...
  19. O

OptimisticGirl's Stats

Hi Hooters! Glad that my post be helpful to you!!! I don't know when I can grow out of these, I'm kind of a very slow responder. But it would be lovely if the XL have the same design with the new contoured Ls. Check your stat page. You are definitely a fast responder!!! You will grow out of...
  20. O

32aa's bOObie journy

Hi! Have you got back to your normal routine yet? I have the similar stat with you (though my breasts are not as round and nice are yours). Now I can wear a 34B bra (loosely, still, but a bigger bra makes me feel optimistic, :D). I cannot wear 32 brand any longer because 32 brand makes me feel...