Search results

1. O

Question: Fill 3/4 the Ls but can't fill the Ms?

Hi! I'm very happy with my progress so far. I haven't grown much yet, but my growth is steady, I believe. At least swelling in the domes are getting better.I started with the Ms and then when I could fill 3/4 of them, I ordered the L domes and used them after 30-1h with the M domes. For over 1...
  2. O

Need advice - Unstable swelling :(

Dear, I have been noogling for over 6 weeks.Here is my stats for your reference http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,1755.0.html Starting from mark 1 1/2 on the M domes the first day and now can fill 90% of the M domes. I haven't completely filled the M domes yet, but have to...
  3. O

New trick to reduce pain and get better suction!!! Working great!!

Hi, I have just used NB for about 2 weeks. I'm moving to the L domes soon (have ordered them), but I heard so many complaint about how they hurt the ribs, so I start to think how to reduce the pain. I can only afford yoga mat (foam ring or blu-tack is too expensive for me), so I reads some...
  4. O

Protein Shake

I am losing much weight recently due to stress, and I think that really affects my breasts. I lose nearly an inch so far. I have been always so small that I do not want to loose any more. I am thinking of taking protetin shake, but don't know which brand is good. What have you used? Could you...
  5. O

Born in a small breast family?

I wonder if some one who is born in a small breast family like me got result with NB. My mother and my sister both have small breasts. The relatives in my mother side have small breasts also, but those of my father side have big ones. My current goal is to go from AA to B (and C if possible)...
  6. O

OptimisticGirl's Stats

I have just received my NB with 2 medium domes for 2 days. And here is my starting figure: Breast: 81cm (about 31.75 inch) Size: 34AA Height: 1m65 ( about 5'4 feet) Weight: 48 kg ( about 100 lbs) My program will be: - 2 NB sessions per day in the morning and evening, 30mins to 1 hour each -...