Search results

1. oodellaly

My brown beauties stats

Hey, good job on staying consistent all this time! I'm sure it will work for you. Your breasts still look good. I think it's a good idea if you move to the large cups-- I can see from your pic where the ring marks are on your chest and it looks like you could get a lot more tissue into the cups...
  2. oodellaly

oodellaly's stats

Thanks guys. Your posts really help me get back on top of things and stay positive. :) I bought some protein shakes and have been trying to eat at least 2 decent meals a day, so I think I'll balance out weight-wise soon. I saw my ex again and we kind of talked, so I feel better about closing...
  3. oodellaly

oodellaly's stats

Hi again. Thanks Cassaundra and Jezabelle, I really appreciate your support! I'm in the DC area now and not looking forward to the winter. The last thing I need is another depressing factor in my life. I haven't been super consistent with Noogling again, but then again neither has my ability to...
  4. oodellaly

oodellaly's stats

Hey guys. Jezabelle and Busty, thank you so much for your wisdom and supportive words. I think you're right Jez that I'll be a bit wiser and stronger in the future. It's been almost two months since my break up threw my whole life into a mess-- I can't say things are any less insane yet, but I...
  5. oodellaly

oodellaly's stats

Hello fellow Nooglers, I just wanted to post and say that I'm going through a terrible time right now with the worst break up of my life and a million other related issues, and probably won't be posting or Noogling anymore for a long while. I've lost a shit ton of weight that I didn't even know...
  6. oodellaly

Not sure of which cups I should get HELP!! (pics)

Great! Try to edit your post and see if that works.
  7. oodellaly

Not sure of which cups I should get HELP!! (pics)

For a 34B, my opinion is that you should definitely go with the larges, or possibly even the contoured larges. On an unrelated note, if I were you, I would take down the pictures you have posted of your breasts, or post pictures with the nipples covered/edited away, because you are under age...
  8. oodellaly

Newbie- Day 2 of Noogling

"Meaty" reply, hahaha! That's about the only thing of mine anyone can call meaty, lol. Anyway, you are very welcome! If you are getting fullness/swelling already, that is great. In time, that's what supposedly turns into the actual growth, but it takes a while, so don't get discouraged! As for...
  9. oodellaly

Bruising

Hi Debbie, The best way to pump is really a personal decision depending on what works best for you. There is a post by Moogleberry here that sums up all the pumping techniques, etc. pretty well: http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php?topic=4126.msg44302#msg44302 I'd say if you have...
  10. oodellaly

Bovine Ovary

Hi Cleo, when I tried BO, I got it from LuckyVitamin because it was a good price: http://www.luckyvitamin.com/p-29713-natural-sources-raw-female-60-capsules Hormones affect each person differently, so you have to be cautious and methodical in how you approach taking them. I would recommend...
  11. oodellaly

Will weight loss affect Noogleberry progress?

Hi Cleo, I'm pretty sure when you lose weight that if your body has a tendency of shrinking your boobs first, that they will probably decrease a little bit with exercise-- but, if you are Noogling consistently during that time, it can help offset what you would normally lose and just keep them...
  12. oodellaly

Worried about taking too many supplements? You probably should be...

Hey all, so, as I may have mentioned previously, I've been taking a lot of vitamins lately to help with my booby project lately, and of course my boyfriend noticed. He's always giving me grief about it, but I haven't told him the real reason I'm doing it, so he just thinks I'm a pill-popping...
  13. oodellaly

FINALLY Hit The 2 Year Mark!!

Thanks for letting us know! I've been too lazy to try 7:2 until now, just kind of pumping and holding and releasing as was comfortable, but now I think I'll definitely give it a try consistently.
  14. oodellaly

My brown beauties stats

Hi brown beauties, one idea I thought of if you only have the metal measuring tape or a hard ruler is to just take some string or thread and wrap it around the area you want to measure, then lay the length of string on the ruler to see how long it was. Hope this helps! Measuring accurately is...
  15. oodellaly

What's a proper way to pump and release?

Daww, thanks! ;D Your post made my day. I find it so motivating to come here and read the posts of others who are going through the same things I'm going through, seeing success stories, and encouraging and being encouraged by others! I know how helpful it has been to read others' posts here...
  16. oodellaly

My brown beauties stats

Hi Brown Beauties, Thanks for sharing your story and routine! I agree with Brianna that you are a great writer. Also agree that you have beautiful breasts! I wouldn't think you have anything at all to be ashamed about, they are very pert and have a nice full shape. You look like almost a B cup...
  17. oodellaly

What about lift???

Hi, I think it does work for lift. Can't speak from personal experience, but posters like happy@e here have used it for improving sagginess after breastfeeding kids: http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php?topic=4309.0 She also got some growth though, so if that is a problem, you might...
  18. oodellaly

Contemplating taking the dive but have questions before I buy... :)

Hi Purplewalk, you might check out Lucy's post here to see if it answers your questions: http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php?topic=1496.0 If not, you can always contact her with specific measurements/questions and I hear she's super helpful. :)
  19. oodellaly

Anyone got new stretch marks on breast and continued noogling?

Hi, I was just looking in the mirror this morning at my breasts and noticed the underneath of my right breast had some minor stretch marks forming. I think they are very subtle, so I'm going to keep Noogling, using lots of oil, massaging, and hoping they will fade and not get any more. I figure...
  20. oodellaly

progress taking place

Salad bowls! LOL. I can't even imagine what the XLs would look like on me. I'm using mediums and they already seem kind of awkward. When I have to upgrade to larges, it will become impossible to hide I'm sure. The freedom around the house after your confession does sound nice though. When I move...