Search results

1. oodellaly

Worried about taking too many supplements? You probably should be...

Hey all, so, as I may have mentioned previously, I've been taking a lot of vitamins lately to help with my booby project lately, and of course my boyfriend noticed. He's always giving me grief about it, but I haven't told him the real reason I'm doing it, so he just thinks I'm a pill-popping...
  2. oodellaly

Using PM Atomizer spray with Noogleberry

Hey guys, so I've been using the Ainterol Ultimate PM Atomizer Spray for a couple of days now, and I was wondering how any of you who include it in your boobie regimen you use it in conjunction with the Noogleberry. For example, do you spray it on before or after Noogling for best results? Also...
  3. oodellaly

OODELLALY'S Pictorial Boob Journey

Hi everyone, so I've been steadily noogling for a month now. Took these pictures today, but to be honest, they might as well be my starting pictures, because my boobs actually look smaller than when I started :-\, although they do feel a little more full. I'm also noticing the nipples becoming a...
  4. oodellaly

oodellaly's stats

Hey everyone, I'm oodellaly. This is a great forum. When I first heard of NB on the breastnexus site, I was incredibly certain that I would never get one... I mean, the whole idea of suctioning my breasts made me think of that scene from 'Austin Powers' and just seemed ridiculous. But after...
  5. oodellaly

Maximum Time to Try NB?

I wonder, if you don't see any real difference with using the NB after about 6 months, is it safe to assume at that point it's not going to work for you? Or is there ever such a point? I mean, it seems unlikely that your boobs will spontaneously start growing with it after that long of...