Search results

1. K

Back to Noogling

James, yes I did tell her about it, but she was not interested at all.
  2. K

Back to Noogling

Thanks... I am not quite "there" as far as telling my hubby!! I will try to work up the nerve. Our daughters are home for the summer now, so probably will not get much time regardless right now. I will just do as I can and then at the end of the summer, if I want to continue, I'll try to get the...
  3. K

Back to Noogling

HI Everyone! I have had a chaotic last year and am newly married and again trying to noogle (discreetly). My breasts are not large, but compared to where I started, there is definitely improvement. I just WISH there was a way to make it quicker. Is there anything new in the world of noogling...
  4. K

Back to Noogling

Thanks DoubleD for the encouragement!
  5. K

Back to Noogling

Sorry I have been out of the loop for a while. I used to work from home 2 days a week and it gave moe more time to noogle and post on here from time to time. I have backslid some due to just not having time to noogle. I am attempting to get back to some type of noogle schedule. I am frustrated...
  6. K

Noodle's tuberous progress photos from day one

Re: beckie's tuberous progress photos from day one I'm wondering about the BO... What are the side effects? How long do you take it?
  7. K

FINALLY Hit The 2 Year Mark!!

Your photos inspire me.... Thank you, so much, for sharing.
  8. K

Noodle's tuberous progress photos from day one

Re: beckie's tuberous progress photos from day one You have made great progress... The girls are beautiful!
  9. K

Back to Noogling

My nipples are stretched and saggy from breast feeding 4 kids. It's not so noticeable in the photos, but once the swelling goes down, the sagginess is very noticeable. I don't want to stretch them out more. But... I don't actually tape every time... More like every other.... Cuz I'm still so...
  10. K

Back to Noogling

So I collected some photos and made a composite. I am still not large by any means, but you cannot deny the change. I was left flat and deflated after nursing four children, each for a year!
  11. K

Back to Noogling

Thank you! I get discouraged at times but when I look at my before pics I cannot deny there is growth. Good thing I took before photos or I don't think I'd remember exactly what I came from. My progress was delayed for 18 mos or more because I pretty much didn't noogle during my husband's...
  12. K

Back to Noogling

Today's pic... Nipples still taped, obviously.
  13. K

Back to Noogling

My life is crazy right now and I haven't had much time to noogle, which I hate.... But am trying to hang in there. Today's photo. I'm 49 and I wonder if it's harder to get growth the older you are.... Even before, when I was noodling a couple of hours a day, I had very little true growth. I...
  14. K

My results- nearly 4 weeks

I would be THRILLED with those results.... They look great.
  15. K

Old around Domes vs. Contoured

Thanks for the info James
  16. K

Old around Domes vs. Contoured

I don't really like the round dome shape and have always wished the had a little more of an oval shape.... I'm thin and I think it would fit my frame better and also seems like it would be more natural lookin. But was curious if any of you have used both and what you think? I am thinking about...
  17. K

My results- nearly 4 weeks

You look great.... The bra photos really show off the fullness. Keep up the good work!
  18. K

Back to Noogling

Wow.... I haven't had a chance to log on for several days.... Thank you so much for your kind comments. You are making me feel good. I always think I need some curviness.... but have been trying to make friends with my shape... Lol. Thanks again. :)
  19. K

FINALLY Hit The 2 Year Mark!!

Wow!!! That's an advertisement for this product right there! It inspires me to keep going!! If only I could get those results!
  20. K

Back to Noogling

Thanks to you all. James I will start the 7:2 method today. I have fair skin and rings are always a battle, so maybe that will help. Yes, I've been massaging some, as well. And also... Yes, I have gotten over my fear of wearing my bikini,,, well, sorta! I would be more confident with more...