1. spudys

I'm gaining size!

That's a full cup alright, very yummy
  2. spudys

I'm gaining size!

Nice shape cups you're using.
  3. spudys

I'm gaining size!

Wow those are awesome looking boobies your going to have.
  4. spudys

I'm gaining size!

You have very yummy looking boobies now. I wish I had some like yours. Well done
  5. spudys

I'm gaining size!

Fantastic results for you. I wish I had mine looking like that
  6. spudys

Updated pictures. 2/1/15

I love your boobies, they are fantastic :) I have not done any pumping for at least a year now, lots of life problems getting in the way. One day I will get back to it. Yummy :D
  7. spudys

Cross Dresses

Hi guys thanks for all your replies lately. you are all making really good progress and i love your photos :D it is starting to look like we are getting a nice group of people opening up about what and how they are getting on :) it is good to see and hear about how each of us is going about...
  8. spudys

Latest Pic 1 year w/ NB

Fantastic looking boobies you have now! and it's only been a year of work :) you must be very pleased with your results ;) Love Vivian ::)
  9. spudys

starting out, no result?

yummy nipples you have ;) I wish mine would grown to look like yours ;D well keep up the work and take it easy and they will grown for you.
  10. spudys

My Results - CD/TV/TS

looking good love :) keep up the good work! it does take some time to get the results you are looking for :D so just take it slowly and they will grown nicely for you ;D love Vivian
  11. spudys

Rachel’s Pics!

Wow Rachel, I love your breasts--they're beautiful and I also love your photo's! yummmy :) this is what keeps me trying to make my boobies a little bigger too. Love Vivian xxxxxxx
  12. spudys

Cheryls Picture page.

OMG I love your girls! they are fantastic! I would love to get mine to even half the size you have :) well you have given me something to work towards! love Vivian :D
  13. spudys

My progress.

hello Jean, long time no hear from you! how have you been keeping? have you had much time to carry on your Noogleberrying? it looks like you still have some good shape under your top's ha ha. Love Vivian xxxx ;D
  14. spudys

Cross Dresses

Hello Lisa and thanks for your kind words of support :) I am starting to see some good grown with my boobies at last :D I have worked out how to stop giving myself those water blisters! they weren't very nice I can tell you. my shape is starting to fill my 20B bra nicely now and I look forward...
  15. spudys

Cross Dresses

Well hello people again, what can i say! it have just read all of your replies from the last time i log on, and what a suppose to see so many! there are. I am really please that every one is having a good time and making use of this subject :) I am back pumping my boobies and they are starting...
  16. spudys

Cross Dresses

Well people what can i say! it have just read all of your replies from the last time i log on, and what a suppose to see so many! i am really please that every one is having a good time and making use of this subject :) I have been a little quiet lately, my wife has not been feeling to go so i...
  17. spudys

Cross Dresses

Hi guys thanks for all your replies lately. you are all making really good progress and i love your photos :D it is starting to look like we are getting a nice group of people opening up about what and how they are getting on :) it is good to see and hear about how each of us is going about...
  18. spudys

Cross Dresses

Hello all! and what a couple of nice photos Lisa, you are coming along really good :D and the girls are looking so natural to. here are a couple of photos of me lately( sorry about all the hair). I've been on holiday and still feel a little uneasy about having my boobs out at the pool. One...
  19. spudys

Cross Dresses

Hi Fjr, welcome to my post. you already have a good start on getting bigger boobies! like the last post has said read what the others have been doing and what works for them. i had a lot of problems with water blisters due to trying to hard at the begaining. just take your time and things will...
  20. spudys

Hi Again!

Hi Jen, it's good to hear from you again. i was wondering what had happened t oyou! you have made some really good grown from the last time we talked. keep up the good work. Love Vivian