Search results

1. L

Eva's 3rd time using NB pictures

hey universallove! Sorry I didn't see this sooner. Thank you so much for all of your compliments! You are right my breast shape is completely different now. It is scary looking at those beginning pics to be honest and my boobs definitely do not look like that anymore. YAY! :) I do feel that my...
  2. L

Probably not, but we will see. I know when I started to really get into noogling, I became super obsessed with it and it's all I talked about...I know when my swelling wasn't really good or if I lost size it would put me in a depressed state. When I'm not noggling, I don't really think about my...
  3. L

Eva! ;D I haven't been on this board for months and I see your post and immediately click on it to see what's going on with you...and here you two are asking about me! haha You are both soo sweet! I don't have much to report though... I have not been noogling at all. The gaining of size, then...
  4. L

If I Could do a CartWheel! 8 Month Progress Update...Uhh YEA BABY!

Wow I had to come out of lurking mode to say your results are incredible. :o I am totally jealous as noogling never gave me any impressive permanent growth.
  5. L

Updated: Need Help in a Contest (I'm in 1st!)

Re: Need Help in a Contest deleted
  6. L

Re: Need Help in a Contest deleted
  7. L

deleted
  8. L

Is it ok to take Ultra Breast and use pm

It's important to differentiate the symptoms and side effects between the synthetic progestins and natural progesterone. There is a huge difference. It's the reason why though I don't take birth control. Those synthetic hormones are not good for you! I avoid wikipedia for any medical advice...
  9. L

Starting NBE with DHEA.

Everything you have described are the good effects of DHEA. Let me warn you that usually the first 2-4 weeks on it are amazing and after that the feelings typically aren't as good. I've been taking DHEA for over 2 years now, so I have some experience with it. The good feelings will still be...
  10. L

New trick to reduce pain and get better suction!!! Working great!!

I don't need padding anymore!
  11. L

Starting NBE with DHEA.

You really should get your DHEA-S levels checked before taking it. If you are already too high, you will break out in acne, have an increase in facial hair, loss of head hair and feel very oily. 25mg is usually too much for a woman to be honest and starting on that high of a dose all at once...
  12. L

Lily13's Pics

There's probably nothing you can say to really make me feel better at the moment. Just being honest here. I do appreciate you trying though. hehe! I need to figure out if I want to keep doing the same thing over and over again (like a crazy person), give up entirely or add supplements. I have...
  13. L

Lily13's Pics

Unfortunately this is much more than just the natural deflation I get with my cycle. I know all about that. This is actual loss of size, which sucks big time. If you don't enlarge the pictures and just look at them at the screen, the difference is quite noticeable. The measuring tape says I lost...
  14. L

New trick to reduce pain and get better suction!!! Working great!!

I measured the yoga mat I used and it was 1/2" thick, but it was a very soft material and not one of those hard types of mats. Here are 2 pictures to give you an idea of what I did. I no longer use it though. I bought mine from Target in their sporting goods/exercise section. It's a huge mat, so...
  15. L

Lily13's Pics

Thank you Teeny Tiny. I thought this funk I am in would be gone today, but looking at my boobs after noogling, it's actually getting worse. Ugh! I am trying to add in a little bit more food and I have some pea protein shakes I can drink. Whey makes my stomach hurt, so I have to avoid that. I am...
  16. L

Lily13's Pics

Unfortunately this month I really deflated for some reason. It's been a weird month, so perhaps it is just stress or something going on. My body temps have been way up and I have been getting killer, energy zapping headaches almost every day. I found out a friend has cancer, so I'm going a...
  17. L

Lily13's Pics

I guess my last post touched upon this, but now I am officially noogling like this. I believe my breasts are positioned further down on my chest. I was examining my boobs one day and I realize that while my upper boob is small, it is actually my side boob that needs help. It would make bras fit...
  18. L

MACA ROOT!

There's nothing bad about DHEA unless you have too much or too little. DHEA is an androgen which converts into Estrogen and Testosterone. In women it mostly converts into testosterone, which is a good thing as long as your DHEA isn't too high. Those who have elevated DHEA will also have high...
  19. L

MACA ROOT!

I read on breastnexus the other day that maca will increase DHEA levels. Just relaying that info here...
  20. L

CiCi's Weekly Progress

Don't be down on yourself at all. ;) You are seeing lots of swelling in such a small time frame. Many don't see or retain swelling like that for many months. It took me 10 months. I think your expectations are a bit high, so just be careful. You can set yourself up for disaster! It's best to set...