Search results

1. Rachyl

Anyone willing to offer tips & advice for a newbie boobie nooggler??

Re: Anyone willing to offer tips & advice for a newbie boobie nooggler? I have used NB for about three years and have gotten to 36D, I used NB for about 1 hour a day and sometimes a little bit longer and started at nearly B cups. You''ll have to work on it for some time before you get full...
  2. Rachyl

Muscle/scar tissue distortion post breast implant removal

I had Nearly B cups when I started about 4 years ago, but using NB, I have 36D cups and now don't use my XL cups anymore
  3. Rachyl

My use of Noogleberry

I don't have many curves but getting better
  4. Rachyl

My Journey

Re: My Journey 2 I have used other items and courses too, but found Noogeleberry and started at NB cup. and am now 36D. I don't even have to use my XL cups anymore.
  5. Rachyl

My use of Noogleberry

here is my before pic
  6. Rachyl

My use of Noogleberry

not with me right now. I 'll post one soon
  7. Rachyl

My use of Noogleberry

I have used Noogleberry for some time and achieved great breasts. here are my pics. I started at nearly B cup and then got B, then C, and now D Cup
  8. Rachyl

Question about the cups/domes

I don't what you are doing with the cups. but you may want to use lotions or ID Glide
  9. Rachyl

Hello to All, Noogleberry user

I have used the Noogleberry system for about 4 years, but some time off. I started at 36NB and after some time I reached 36D and have not used the cups for about 2.5 years. I have not pumped for some time
  10. Rachyl

Officially Hit the 2 YR Mark! LOVE THE RESULTS!!!

hello, my name is Rachyl and I used Noogleberry for some time and started 36NB and got to full 36D. I started at medium cup, then L cup and finally XL cup. I don't use my Noogleberry anymore at all.
  11. Rachyl

Newbie w/excess skin postBFing and NB questions, any feedback much appreciated!:)

My name is Rachyl and I have used Noogleberry for some time. I first started at 36NB using the medium cups, but moved up from that to XL and now have full 36D breasts
  12. Rachyl

VOLUNTEERS WANTED!!!!! Please Read This!!!!

I will try to find some old and more current pics. Most of my pics are with bras on, do you want bare pics? I don't have any bare pics?
  13. Rachyl

Just placed my order, but have some questions!

yes, it varies for delivery as US Customs is getting rediculous a little. The Last time I ordered, as I broke a few cups, it took about 4 weeks. They come from England.
  14. Rachyl

Hi everyone

That is a good start. You may grow out of it quickly. I would suggest that you bypass the L and go for the XL cups.
  15. Rachyl

Mariah's Pics

BBW is short for Big Beautiful Women
  16. Rachyl

New pics- Crazy Results!!

I broke one of my XL cups and had to use one XL until my replacement cup came and had to use one cup to keep my progress and it has worked great. I also ordered a new set of XL cups that I have not used yet. Rachyl
  17. Rachyl

New pics- Crazy Results!!

I know you will love the System to as most of us in the forum have used the cups. I strated at 36NB and am a solid 36C-D. My problem is that I put too much pressure on the cups and crack the cups. Rachyl
  18. Rachyl

Lily13's Pics

The red marks go away after awhile. If you want a C you may need the L cup. Rachyl
  19. Rachyl

My turn!

Re: your routine