Search results

1. J

So.. Where are you all from?

Hi all, Very good question, and have wondered myself where everyone lives. I am from Wisconsin, Sussex, near Milwaukee to be exact. Was born and mostly raised in Missouri though ;) ;)
  2. J

hi again

:D Hi every one, It has beensooooo long since I have posted that I am sure most or all of you don't even know who I am. I have been around a long time but for the last year plus have been recovering from gender reassignment surgery. Before K was knbown as Mama J by those on the fporum. I am...
  3. J

Mama J

thank you everyone that posted. Now my problem is getting used to peeing so much more than before Ha Ha 8) 8) 8) 8)
  4. J

Eva's 2nd time using the NB!!!!

Hi Eva Do you remember me, Mama J? Hi sweetie I'm back too :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
  5. J

Your pets

Bear Bear I agree with you about pets. Just wanted you to know :) :) :)
  6. J

What do you think?

BearBear, just be yourself and don't worry so much about the why's. Many times things change and we change. If you have a baby, it truly is a great, wonderful thing. Try naming a girl, " Janon" that is the name of one of my daughters. Hugs Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
  7. J

Mama J

Mama is sorry but is ok To those fine people who showed much concern and love to me while I was in Thailand, I say sorry I have taken soooooooo long to get back I have been talking on the phone with Jamie2 and feel terrible I haven't posted. It isn't that I did. after all these months, money...
  8. J

mama J, Joni, Jnorton

I just wanted to finally, after all these months say that I am alive to those of you that may remember me as Mama J. I remember Intertwining, and a few others , but just want to say to those that remember, I did have the surgery and found myself having complications. Am finally getting better...
  9. J

cauciuca's start

Hi there, First let me say that I think your breasts are really very nice. i think you may be too hard on yourself. as far as having boobie greed, it is very easy to have boobie greed. Don't feel ashamed. Enjoy your journey. Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
  10. J

depressed

hey there choco First things first. Be aware that your inner beauty is far more important than any other asset you may have. Second, and as Lilly said, shallow men is all they are. Life is a wonderful thing and should be enjoyed. Try not to let them hurt you. Breasts are just one part of you...
  11. J

Joni's Pics

Hi Boodles, As with Bumper and the others, thank you. You know, I just try to be positive for my friends here. It has been hard, but I do get inspiration from you all here too. I think all of you are great hugs Boodles Joni :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
  12. J

Joni's Pics

thank you so very much Bumper, your kindness is terrific. I've been having some problems in the last 2 weeks and it really has been trying on me. I can now tell every one that finally, as in the Rocky movie where James Brown sings a song and at the end says " I feel good. Yes I do and finally...
  13. J

L.A's JOURNEY!!!

Oh L.A. You look sooooo good. I wish nothing but the best for yo as you continue your journey Hugs Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-*
  14. J

joni's stats

Hi every one, First, I must say I'm sorry for not posting much right now. I spend a lot of time concentrating on healing. I've had some ups and downs, and frankly, it is playing on me and my will power at this time. I really do care about all of you very much and even the new ones Ihaven't...
  15. J

Joni's Pics

Thank you so much NzNoogle, you are really a dear. It hasn't been without worries or pain, but I am healing. Noticed yesterday that some area top right has a fizzure line where stitches wear is not healing as well so have included using more antiseptic there and noticed some improvement today...
  16. J

Lily13's Pics

Hi Lilly, You know it is quite all right simply because it's all right to slack off. Knowing you, there are good reasons and I know you are committed to your program. Don't beat yourself up over this. You look amazing any way Hugs to you sweetie Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
  17. J

joni's stats

Hi Sue and thank you. I hope son is better. Peeing problem is fine now. Was swelling. Hear from some of my kids a little here and there. I will pray for healing for your son Hugs Joni :-* :-*
  18. J

Joni's Pics

Hi every one Again sorry for not posting. I really am moving forward on healing. Finally am driving my pickup a little and am peeing on my own. Have been from last Monday. Thank you all for you love and concern I admire and adore all of you so very much Love Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
  19. J

NzNoogle pictures

First have to say that I'm sorry I haven't posted enough, but sweetheart, you HAVE really grown. I wish my boobs looked as good. Now think what you would have if you did one session a day. Think of it this way, I have to dilate at least twice a day. If I don't surgery was a waste of time. I'm...
  20. J

Sad day tomorrow ( monday )

Just remember to hold onto good thoughts of your kitty. In that way it will make the process of grieving much easier. you will see your kitty again some day, I promise Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-*