Search results

1. G

using hot wheat pillow to heat my breasts

Hi girls, Just thought of sharing this trick with you, I bought a hot wheat pillow from the pharmacy and put it in the mircowave to heat it up and put it on my breasts before pumping for ten minutes. I am not bothered with massaging them beforehand. So it seems to work and they swell up from...
  2. G

should I try to fill out the domes ?

Hi Girls Just wondering how far should I try to fill out the domes when I pump? It takes me an hour and a half to fill out the L Cups. But I noticed some of you girls just pump to some few inches and leave it there? Or Do you increase an inch pumping each week? Does it make a difference to...
  3. G

tube sliding off the pumper

Hi.. Yesterday, I tried to pump and the tube keep sliding off.. I tried to wipe off the excess oil on the inside and still no lucky... trying to make sure the tube stick onto the pumper.. now I am boiling the tubes and hope it will clean on the inside from the oil... what do you think?
  4. G

cupping marking

hi NB users :-) I have been pumping for three months now, I noticed a darker colour and it looked like a circle mark around my breast/chest. I tried bio oil to fix the the strange colour of my skin.. it looks stupid and summer is here now.. I cannot show my chest anymore... any advise ? its...
  5. G

xL cups will be too big

Hi I am currently using Large cups, it just fit my chest perfectly, my main concern is that XL wont fit me. any advise? Is it possible to seek dome size smaller from anywhere else for XL?
  6. G

How does breast pump work?? Interesting information here

Hi Ladies, I wanted to understand how does breast pumps work? I wanted to know what was going on as I pump my breasts every day. Knowing if this is for real? ahh yeah now i get it... Besides plastic surgery and breast enlargement pills, breast enlargement products attempt to increase hormone...
  7. G

information on how breast pump works.

Hi Ladies I got this from this link I was researching on what does breast pump actually do to our breasts and how does it work? This gave me faith in pumping. http://www.plastic-surgery.net/breast-enlargement-pump.html Besides plastic surgery and breast enlargement pills, breast enlargement...
  8. G

looking for that yoga mat suction.

Hi... Sorry, but I was looking for the yoga mat thread which was posted a while ago, I cannot find it, Id like to try that out. To get better suction and reduce the red ring mark.. ouch! :-) Thanks
  9. G

help-meduim cup too small?

Hi I need help pls asap... I ordered the medium size cup noogleberry system, I received it today. I was so excited, I also ordered the large cup too in case. I am size 10b cup. I am small framed, petite, I honestly thought the medium will fit, I tried it on with plastic still covered in case it...
  10. G

how to pump?

Hi Girls Just need some advise how to pump, when to stop? Do i keep pumping until i feel strong pressure and stop that then leave for 30 to 45 mins correct? or do i need to re pump every time the air were released? I was reading many post but the wasn't too sure about the techniques. Advise is...
  11. G

Understanding your breast's hormones.

Its important for women to understand how and what triggers breast growth. Sharing this with you all. There are four hormones that matter most: estrogen, progesterone, prolactin, and growth hormone. These hormones command your breasts to grow. ESTROGEN Ah, estrogen. Without it, I guess we’d...
  12. G

Preview: Five steps for breast growth

Step #1: Increase Fullness with Fenugreek Are small breasts making you miserable? Then you need fenugreek! This humble, inexpensive spice happens to be one of the best breast enlargement herbs you can find! Fenugreek triggers breast growth in two ways: by mimicking the effects of estrogen and by...
  13. G

Preview 5 steps for breast growth.

Step #1: Increase Fullness with Fenugreek Are small breasts making you miserable? Then you need fenugreek! This humble, inexpensive spice happens to be one of the best breast enlargement herbs you can find! Fenugreek triggers breast growth in two ways: by mimicking the effects of estrogen and by...
  14. G

Try Fenugreek seed tea for breast growth and other recipes

Fenugreek seeds contain a high amount of diosgenin, a chemical compound that's often used to create semisynthetic forms of the female sex hormone estrogen. This is why when you ingest fenugreek herbal tea or fenugreek sprouts over a period of time, it stimulates breast tissue growth and water...
  15. G

Law of Attraction: Buy a bigger bra with such faith to fit in!

Hello Women and Men Learn how to influence the cells in your breasts to multiply and grow Learn the key to success is simple repetition, not effort How to guarantee your success in writing before you begin Discover how your emotions determine the speed at which your breasts grow Discover...
  16. G

Law of Attraction: buy larger bra to help u fill it in later!

Hi Beautiful Goddesses I have came across these information which I have purchased, I believe this will benefits women who wish to grow their breast quicker. Some of you might be aware of the Law of attraction, it works. I noticed some of the users of noogleberry purchase larger bras and...
  17. G

GABA

Hi everyone. Useful Information to aid our hormones during NB! GABA, or gama-aminobutyric acid, is an outstanding Human Growth Hormone (HGH) releaser. GABA, which is an amino acid! This is not herbal or BO! check this out if you desire to have natural hormone growth...
  18. G

what is airlock ?

Hi Goddesses. I am about to order breast pump system size medium is air lock worthwhile? and the rings? pls share your experience with these items and if they are worth ordering cheers Gaia
  19. G

what to order ? Just the system is enough?

Hello Beautiful Girls!! Thanks to Goddess for this site! and for your patience and progress to support each other and enchance our beauty and goddess! I am ready to order! There are things to add I think? I weight 45 kilos and my bra size is 10b. I Used to be full cup B to C and during the...