Search results

1. flatty_natty

Flatty_natty week 1

So red dots wont impede my progress? That's great news. Really good news as I don't want to take a break because I'm seeing residual swelling after 24 hours I want to keep this up. Thanks to you both - James & Dminer84 x
  2. flatty_natty

Flatty_natty week 1

Week 1 again (4th time around!) 4th time picking up the NB. had to give up last time as just too busy. Now managed to get great routine going & baby in pre-school so lots of time to NB while I study. Something that I realised that may prove beneficial to those just starting out is that when I...
  3. flatty_natty

Want to use noogle after three month brava

Yes, I have definietly read posts from Brava users. You should search it the forum search. In fact, off the top of my head I think xxkeeleyketxx was a brava user before she moved to the NB and if that's not encouraging I don't know what is!!
  4. flatty_natty

NB Works! and an implant horror story...asymmetric please read...

I've just this week started to pump just the small one for 30 - 60 minutes in the morning and then do my normal session with both boobs later on in the day. The night before last I tried hydro-noogling with my small one (would have been both but I couldn't get the domes to stay on) - my swelling...
  5. flatty_natty

NB Works! and an implant horror story...asymmetric please read...

Hey Heydurr! Thanks for sharing your story. The shape difference in rightie is very apparent and to get that after only such a short amount of NB time is so encouraging. I think that you definitely have something there with the skin stretching. My left boob is bigger from breastfeeding (so was...
  6. flatty_natty

delete

haha! That's so funny! My 2nd was down to a lapse in pill taking too ;) Glad the swelling was just that and nothing milky. Good good. xx
  7. flatty_natty

Kristin00's Stats ---added "before pic"

Wow. They look much fuller. Congratulations!
  8. flatty_natty

delete

Could it be the pain and swelling you experienced the other day was actually your milk coming back in? Are you taking any NBE herbs that might induce lactation? I hope it stops. Please keep us posted. I too have only recently stopped feeding and felt that using the NB didn't have any effect on...
  9. flatty_natty

No growth, pumping 1hr/day for 7 weeks

Hi! I know it can be disheartening when you consistently noogle for what seems like ages only to get no results, especially if you look on the forum and see people getting swelling and growth from two weeks. It took me 8 weeks to get swelling and even then it went down after about 10 minutes. I...
  10. flatty_natty

Starting my journey!

Hi! It's SO hard to break that habit. When i started NB I was literally OBSESSED to the point of being on this forum for like 3 hours a day, checking myself DAILY, taking DAILY pictures and getting all teary when at 8 weeks I still wasn't getting any swelling, then it happened, I got swelling...
  11. flatty_natty

whats the chances????

I think your chances are good. *I think* the top lady has implants, although it could just be the photo editing but they are very round and high. I think you are in with a chance if achieving a shape much like hers because your boobs wont be saggy because they haven't been big before and your...
  12. flatty_natty

Back after 4 years & 4th baby to try again

two weeks in Two weeks of pumping on average an hour a day for 5 days a week. After about 4 days my larger breast would fill the L dome afetr around 30 minutes. My smaller breast - NO WAY. After around 7 days I started to get some residual swelling in the big boob - none in the little one...
  13. flatty_natty

This Girl Is Taking the "Break" Challenge!!

Hi Jezabelle, Glad to hear you haven't lost any size. Thanks for taking the time to update us. Hope all the craziness settles down soon. Take care, look after yourself xx
  14. flatty_natty

Breast Inspiration Thread

Bettie page & Kelly Brook - my boobspiration!
  15. flatty_natty

delete

Wow! They are amazing. Look at them!! I think your boobs are going to look fantastic. To me your breast shape looks great anyway and with that extra ooomph the NB will give, well, HAS given you - whoooo hooo! Beautiful xx
  16. flatty_natty

are they getting bigger.... or is it all in my head!!!

Congratulations. There is a definate difference. Look at the sides of the breasts and how they protrude so you cannot see your ribs anymore! Yay! Keep going, it's most certainly not in your head!
  17. flatty_natty

Can pregnant women do noogling?

I second James. I think if you are not worried about milk production and are not planning to feed your baby then I think actually pregnancy might be a great time to start noogling, your breast skin will be growing and strecthing anyway. You might be in a great position to keep the breast tissue...
  18. flatty_natty

how long do you noogle?

I think if they are disappearing within a couple of hours then you're not hurting yourself Kiitiin. I meant red dots that stay on the skin for an extended period xx
  19. flatty_natty

breastfeeding and noogling

For me personally even though there is milk in my breasts the noogleberry neither increases my supply nor makes what is in there come out. I am proper moo - cow aswell having breastfed for about 8 years out of 10 Now, if you have read of others that are the opposite then I would say that this is...
  20. flatty_natty

Brown ring imprint days after and sizing

Hi there, I was just wondering how long you have been noogling for? I wonder if you may have fallen into the same trap I and lots of others have of just being that little bit too impatient. There is no correct height for your breast to reach in the domes, as long as they are covering the...