Search results

1. flatty_natty

Back after 4 years & 4th baby to try again

I started my NB journey in 2010 - I found this forum very useful, I used the Nb consistently for four months and gained 2 cup sizes going from wearing a saggy 34A bra to a nicely full 34C on a daily basis. After a pump I would measure 34DD and wear a 34D bra. My swelling went down gradually over...
  2. flatty_natty

Bra size calculator to make you smile

Okay, well, I guess before we scoff at this we should try it?! I can tell you it's the first online calculator that has made me smile rather than want to cry! ;D http://www.becheeky.com/how-to-measure-your-bra-size-i-30.html
  3. flatty_natty

VERY interesting video about BRA FITTING

This is interesting. Could explain why a lot of us have problems. maybe some of the larger ladies on the forum are secretly (and unbeknowingly) smuggling 32G's under their vests. Watch and you'll see what I mean! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C75PzT4OX7M&p=7ACB09548E8E67F8&playnext=1&index=46...
  4. flatty_natty

1 Problem with being a Noogleaholic

At work this morning. I went to show a colleague something on the computer. In front of her and about two others I automatically typed in www.noogleberry.com instead of www.google.com. Just a TAD embarassing! :-[
  5. flatty_natty

DEPO -PROVERA - WILL IT STOP SWELLING & GROWTH?

Now, I know I have had a wee rant about the shitty (for me anyway) depo shot. I had kinda just accepted my fate to be ruled by these rather unpleasant hormones until they (hopefully) leave my system sometime mid-september. THEN, THEN and thrice THEN I read a post that made me think this blasted...
  6. flatty_natty

Flatty_natty week 1

Here are my pictures from week one. I see a very marginal difference and a mean a TINY one. It's probably because I can feel the difference and therefore am fooling myself into thinking I can SEE a difference too. Whether there is a little swelling or not matters not this week. It is only week...
  7. flatty_natty

Flatty_natty stats

:D Age: 31 Height: 5ft 10" Weight: 145 lbs (10.5 stone) Kids: 3 Breastfed all past 2 years hence sad boobies. Bra size: 36 A (or AA) Measurements: under - 31 on - 36 over - 35 Ordered my NB last night. Inspired by so many great results here. I have decided to take the non hormonal route to...