Search results

1. J

New thread

Hi :D For some reasons I decided to start a new thread with my pics. I am feeling quite excited about NBE nowadays. Then, here we go Age: 20 Height: 5''0 (153cm) Weight: 90 (41kg) Start: 30AA Now: smallish 30B Goal: 30D (got greedy, haha) Routine: 2x 30min NB sessions 2x chi massage with...
  2. J

Commipheroline

Have any of you guys used it? Here in my country we have mainly two kinds of NBE products, which are commipheroline products and some hard very expensive to find PM capsules. From what I researched, Commipheroline increases the size and production of adipocytes and can lead to a increase of a...
  3. J

How much do you plan to grow?

Hi girls :) I wanted to do a thread for us to post how many inches we plan to gain and how many we have gained. I know a lot of us think of bra sizes and fear the measuring tape, but it is good to know in inches what people want to achieve. I feel nervous sometimes to think that I wanted to...
  4. J

Measuring problems

Hi girls I am with a few problems. I know that many of you gave up to measure because is kinda disheartening, but I think it's important to see the pace in which I am progressing. Howhever, I was always measuring with my ribcage quite expanded. And now I started to measure with my ribcage...
  5. J

Are we getting too used to the swelling and growth?

Hi girls! :D I've been reading the forum and one thing I seem to notice is that in the beginning we are really excited with all that swelling, because is something new and also the growth. But some months down, a lot of the girls, even those who appear to have huge improvements, seem to think...
  6. J

Junjo pictures

I still don't have my NB :( but I am anxious so I am going to post some before photos. I am a 32AA, sometimes I can fit into 32A and I really want to be at least a B, with luck, a full B ;D The first photo is without bra and frontal. I know, I know, I am kinda crooked, actually I don't have a...
  7. J

I'm confused about the size

I am a 32AA, maybe even less, so I ordered the small domes. But I've been reading the entire forum and I see that most of the girls, even the ones that are 32AA, use the medium or even the large ones. I was more afraid that this thing would be so big and wide that would end up on my back because...
  8. J

junjo stats

I've recently ordered NB and i am waiting for it to arrive Meanwhile, here's my starting stats age: 20yrs height: 5'0 weight: 88 aprox waist: 23.5'' over bust: 29.5'' bust: 30'' under bust: 26.8'' breast cup: 32AA I am very unhappy with my breasts, they are extremely small and I am also a...