Search results

1. SueB5

sueB5 stats

Hello everyone It is a while since I last posted. I just wanted people to know that I have still retained what I gained. I am going on a diet though so who knows? I will be starting pumping again soon to try to offset the losses.
  2. SueB5

sueB5 stats

Hi all Just a quick dump of information, otherwise I just won't get round to doing it. I have little to report this month. I believe I have grown but also lost nearly quarter of an inch off my band but not lost if off my bust. So in effect, I have grown by that much. Still some slack in my c...
  3. SueB5

Chloespeaks' stats

Hi Chloespeaks. It worked out for you, congratulations. Sue
  4. SueB5

PerfectlyPear's Stats!

Hi PerfectPear. Congratulations on keeping that swelling. Never experienced it myself but it sound awsome. Sue
  5. SueB5

barbie11's Info

Hi Barbie11. Fingers crossed for you at the end of the week! Sue
  6. SueB5

Hooters stat's

Hi hooter. I do hope you continue because I feel sure it will work eventually. I know we all have different paces and there are examples on here of people who do take more time, and I guess a lot of people give up along the way. I have had times when I thought I was fooling myself with measuring...
  7. SueB5

Chloespeaks' stats

Hi Cloespeaks. No I wouldn't measure - just enjoy the jiggle! Sue
  8. SueB5

Used to be a skeptic

Congratulations Anatory. I am delighted for you. Your breasts look great! Sue
  9. SueB5

sueB5 stats

Thanks Lilly13. I have just scanned through my posts to see if I missed getting back to responses from last time and they are miserable reading. Time for an upturn I hope. Sue
  10. SueB5

sueB5 stats

He everyone. I have not been on for a while or noogling. My mum and uncle died this period so I just couldn't be bothered. I had been unwell before my last post and not done much noogling so in total it has been about 6 weeks missed with occasional false starts along the way. I have been...
  11. SueB5

has anyone seen growth with noogling alone?

I have noogled for nearly 11 months now and gained 2 1/4 inches. I do not use anything else - too afraid to! Sue
  12. SueB5

help!! i get red spots even if i am not overpumping!!!

I tried the XLs for a while and even just a little pressure led to spots. I got frustrated and kept having to take a break. I then went back to my large domes and have had no problem. I put it down to the fact that I was moving forward in domes too quickly. I have been back on the large domes...
  13. SueB5

Used to be a skeptic

Hi Anatori. I wonder if a little more often might work better? I worry that you are doing it so little that you are allowing what you have achieved to be undone. I hope you don't mind my comments but I know how I would become demotivated if I felt I had to do a lot at a time and 2 hours is a...
  14. SueB5

Babygirl, I've just purchased

Hi Babygirl. I think pictures are the best way to measure progress. I could not get a measurement out of my tapemeasure at first which showed progress but the pictures showed clearly. Good luck noogling. Sue
  15. SueB5

ShyGirl's Stats

Hi Shygirl. How exciting to see a difference, even if it does not stay around long! It will eventually. Sue
  16. SueB5

Mallory's Stats

Hi Mallory. Welcome to the forum. I wish you well. Sue
  17. SueB5

joni's stats

Thanks Joni. He goes into hospital about twice a year on average but he is fine at the moment. I have a hope that you push gently with your family and increase your interactions. Little acorns... Sue
  18. SueB5

joni's stats

Hi Joni I have just caught up with what has been going on for you. I have not been of for a while because my son has been in hospital and I have been ill. I am really impressed with your story, you have been really brave going through this alone and I am so glad you are now inviting your family...
  19. SueB5

sueB5 stats

Re: sueB5 stats June HI everyone Late post because I have been quite unwell and still recovering. My son has been in hospital again too but he is fine now. I have nothing much to report this month but that is fine. I am happy to have held onto what I have achieved. I have missed a lot of...
  20. SueB5

blueberryhills stats!

Hi blueberryhills. Hows it going? Sue