Search results

1. D

Anybody have XXL Cups???

I have a set of XXL Cups and they are both cracked. They are usable, for now. I know this might be a hard find, but I would be interested in purchasing them if you aren't gonna use them or might be to big for your chest. The ones I'm looking for are pretty much as long as they are wide. Hard to...
  2. D

Anybody have before and after pics using XL/CXL cups?

I'm a veteran noogler and think I might have made a mistake by going from contoured large cups to the XXL cups, and skipping the XL/CXL(contoured XL cups). Just seeing if I might have made a bad decision on skipping them. I was using the contoured large cups for quite a long time and as I said I...
  3. D

Is anybody selling any XL or XL contoured cups?

Just looking to see if anybody might have a set ot these cups/domes they are looking to sell/get rid of. I currently use the XXL cups and think I should have gone from the large contoured cups to either the XL/XL contoured cups. Please let me know if you have either of these you'd be willing to...
  4. D

Is anybody selling any XL or XL contoured cups?

Just looking to see if anybody might have a set ot these cups/domes they are looking to sell/get rid of. I currently use the XXL cups and think I should have gone from the large contoured cups to either the XL/XL contoured cups. Please let me know if you have either of these you'd be willing to...
  5. D

This might be difficult to find on this forum, but I'm gonna try!!!

I don't have the greatest of jobs, to be able to afford bras, at this moment, but I am gonna put this out there!! And this might not be the best place to put out a request. But I am looking for 42DD bras and/or sister sizes?? If there is anybody here that can help/know somebody that has bras in...
  6. D

Male veteran noogler here with a question

I am a NB veteran and have been pumping for quite a few years now and I am also a male. I do have a quite awkward question that you may or may not be able to answer. But here goes, I am pumping with the XXL domes, the biggest NB has. I also have the contoured XL domes. My question is I can...
  7. D

Question about the cups/domes

I am a veteran noogler. I haven't posted anything in quite awhile. But my question is I have the CXL cups and the XXL cups. Why is it that I can get my nipple to touch the bottom of the XXL'S and can't get over half way with the CXL cups? Anybody have suggestions or ideas why this is?
  8. D

Updated pictures. 2/1/15

I post my pictures in a different Noogleberry forum but thought I'd post my updated pictures here too. For people who dont know me I am a veteran noogler. I have been pumping for roughly 2 years with some unwanted breaks. Heres my pics. The first one is where i started from and the next couple...
  9. D

Anybody getting rid of any bras??

I am just wondering if there is anybody on here that is getting rid of any bras? I'm looking for bras 38-40D or 38-40DD. Could also use sports bras with good support and preferably front close/zip up. Also am looking for lingerie items such as bustiers, corsets, firm to extra firm bodyshapers...
  10. D

Anybody getting rid of any bras??

I am just wondering if there is anybody on here that is getting rid of any bras? I'm looking for bras 38-40D or 38-40DD. Could also use sports bras with good support and preferably front close/zip up. Also am looking for lingerie items such as bustiers, corsets, firm to extra firm bodyshapers...
  11. D

Does anybody have any extra silicone tubing for NB pump?

I am in need of new silicone tubing for my NB pump. Does anybody have any extra that they don't need or know a place where I can get it at a reasonable price? Get in touch with me if have any or know of a place. I'd order it from Lucy but it would take forever for it to get to me.
  12. D

Does anybody have extra silicone tubing for NB pump?

I am in need of new silicone tubing for my NB pump. Does anybody have any extra that they don't need or know a place where I can get it at a reasonable price? Get in touch with me if have any or know of a place. I'd order it from Lucy but it would take forever for it to get to me.
  13. D

Which is better pueraria mirifica or bovine ovary?

I have been taking PM for awhile and I am curious as to which is better? Also would like to know of any breast creams/serums that are a good topical/cream to massage with before pumping. Thanks
  14. D

Anybody wanting to get rid of a breastfeeding pump?

I am looking for a dual electric breastfeeding pump. I was chatting with a fellow noogler on here and would like a breastfeeding pump for 2 reasons: 1. Was told it will help to enlarge my nipples and hopefully my areolas and 2. I would like to see if I can induce lactation. So if anybody is...
  15. D

New updates with updated pictures!!! What do you think??

I'm going to post 2 pics. Please let me know what you think and what size you think I am. I love my pump. I'm also looking for somebody that might/will be selling a set if contoured extra large domes. Hope to hear from you. Tata for now. Also the bra I'm wearing in the pictures has no padding or...
  16. D

Let me know what you think please!

I'm going to post 2 pics let me know what you think. Let me know what size you think I am. I've been gone for awhile. I was in jail for almost a year but all is well now. So get back to me with comments. Hope to hear from you soon. Tata for now.
  17. D

BREAST QUESTIONS PLEASE HELP

I am having a problem understanding my breasts. I can wear and fill a 38C but don't seem to be getting any/very little cleavage. Will my breasts get fuller? The only possible way I can get cleavage is to wear a pushup bra. I want to be able to wear a normal bra and have cleavage. Please help me...
  18. D

Dome/cup question!!!

Do the XL/CXL make your boobs fuller after pumping compared to after pumping with the contoured larges?
  19. D

Dome/cup question!!!

Do the XL/CXL make your boobs fuller after pumping compared to after pumping with the contoured larges?
  20. D

Anybody selling XL or contoured XL cups???

I have contoured large cups right now and almost filling them. Need to move up to the next size. I bought the XXL'S and they are huge right now. So if anybody is getting rid of or selling XL or CXL cups please let me know. Thanks in advance.