Search results

1. L

Seasons Greetings

HI to all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just a note to everyone here, I wish for each and everyone to have the happiest Hoilday possiable !!!!!!!!!!!!! Not trying to be politicaly correct, BUT I don't wish to miss out on ANY way that you celebrate the Christmas Season. This wish is for ALL to...
  2. L

New electric pump??

HI ALL!!!!! A quick question to ask, Has anyone heard anything about a new device????? There was another thread about this, but it was old. I think it would be a worthwhile investment. With all the preperation that go s into testing, and research, would you be willing to try...
  3. L

Jamie2s stats

HI ALL!!!! I am A new member here. It was sugested that I Post my stats here. Starting; Under bust, 38.5" Across, 40" Above, 40" Week 11; Under bust, 38.5" Across, 43.5" Above 41" I am a Male, Married, 1 Kid Age, 49 Wife knows and wants more...
  4. L

What to do for halloween?

Do any others celebrate this day, Or do you just stay home and hand out candy?? I will probably take the grand kids out, IF their mom has to work again. Sorry if I put in wrong place. MODS please move to the correct place.
  5. L

Hi All!! New Member

Hi All, I Am A New Member On This Forum. I Have Been Using The Noogle Berry System For A Few Months Now, And Have Experanced Very Rapid Growth, After Not Doing It For Several Days The Swelling Do'nt Go Down All That Much. Any One Else Have This Happen To Them Too??