Search results

1. brandy215

my first noogle!

Your pictures are my ultimate goal! Seriously! Maybe one day. ;D
  2. brandy215

Help double pumping XL's

I'm not sure if you could get this to work or not, but it might be worth a try. I'm using a bulb pump instead of the NB pump and do this. But is it possible for you to hold the pump sideways between your knees and position the domes with both hands? That way you could get your initial suction...
  3. brandy215

My Personal Results - Proof of Noogleberry's wonders!!

The link is in this post, Lola. :) Welcome to NB!
  4. brandy215

I've noogle for 2 weeks ...but shown no result!!!

I've been fairly consistent for about a month now and am still not seeing any major swelling or changes, however, there are little things that are telling me it is working, even if it's not blatantly obvious. The fact that just last night, I was able to get my domes on with good suction on the...
  5. brandy215

Brandy's Stats

Thanks! I just hope I remember to keep updating. I know how inspiring all of the stories were, so I'd like to be a good contributor myself. I still need to get those measurements, though.... So this is my first Noogle of the week. I take off on the weekends because of family stuff going on...
  6. brandy215

Dip at side of breasts

So far they're just gone with swelling, but I'm confident with increased fullness I'll be able to get rid of them altogether! See ya, dips! ;D
  7. brandy215

Unwanted nipple enlargement

Now, I know this is a serious conversation here, but all this talk of "torpedo nipples" and silicone covers popping off is giving me the giggles. :D I know my nipples look SCARY when I pump, but go back to normal right away. I've always had larger nipples for my size, but I think they look...
  8. brandy215

Dip at side of breasts

I just wanted to come back to updatethat the swelling (thought not much at the moment) that I get after pumping DOES fill out my dip. ;D
  9. brandy215

Brandy's Stats

11/4 Nightly session Pump start time: 10:15 p.m. Pump end time: 11:15 p.m.
  10. brandy215

miracle grow

Great story! How long did it take you to achieve your results?
  11. brandy215

Brandy's Stats

Thanks, Sue. I wasn't going to measure every day, just post my pump time, I think. (Though I haven't done a very good job of that so far!) I'm pretty anti-measuring tapes, and I've seen how discouraging they can be.
  12. brandy215

travelling with noogleberry - customs?

Haha! That would be a sight for sure! :D
  13. brandy215

Progress Pictures

I think you look great! Definite progress! I know if you're like me, a year is an eternity. I'm all for instant gratification. But I keep reminding myself to stick with it because the end result will be worth however long it takes! I figure, I've gone my 26 years without anything, so a year...
  14. brandy215

oodellaly's stats

Good luck to you! Reading your post sounded exactly like me. The idea, at first, of suctioning was actually pretty funny. And no way it would actually work. Then I read through all of the success stories, viewed the galleries and though, "Wow! Definitely worth a shot!" It'll be...
  15. brandy215

Brandy's Stats

;D Thanks! You too! Hopefully there's hope for boobs after babies. :D
  16. brandy215

Brandy's Stats

I've had a major slack session for the past week, give or take. With Halloween, my oldest son's birthday and my monthly visitor, there's been too much craziness to have time. But I am back on the wagon, and hopefully a state "diary" will keep me on track. I'll update with my measurements here...
  17. brandy215

Attn. NB admins -- Search feature not working properly

I've noticed the same. It seems no matter what I search, I get the same results. ???
  18. brandy215

This is good for a laugh!

Wow, really? I can't imagine I could get enough suction from my own breath. Maybe I'm out of practice! :D
  19. brandy215

This is good for a laugh!

http://www.yourlizzy.com/enhance-breast-system.html $135.99 and you "suck the air out of the tubing using your breath!" :D
  20. brandy215

Should I start with the small?

I would go with mediums if I was your size. I'm a 32A (wearing a 34 because I can never find 32s) and the cups I'm using (non-NB) are just slightly bigger than the mediums and I don't have any problem wearing them. I don't fill them, but I can use them.