Search results

1. brandy215

Brandy's Stats

I've had a major slack session for the past week, give or take. With Halloween, my oldest son's birthday and my monthly visitor, there's been too much craziness to have time. But I am back on the wagon, and hopefully a state "diary" will keep me on track. I'll update with my measurements here...
  2. brandy215

This is good for a laugh!

http://www.yourlizzy.com/enhance-breast-system.html $135.99 and you "suck the air out of the tubing using your breath!" :D
  3. brandy215

I had a Noogle nightmare!

So last night I pumped right before bed. I was dozing while I was pumping. I had a dream that I woke up and my boobs were huge, only my nipples were also huge and distorted! Also, one was way bigger than the other. I was so glad to wake up and see that they're still normal. Small, but...
  4. brandy215

Yay!

I got my T-tubing a couple of days ago and it works perfectly with the pumps and cup I already had. It gives me a tad more freedom having flexible tubing versus hard plastic tubing for sure. Tonight I'm going to attempt at least an hour session. I haven't done more than 30 minutes so far, so...
  5. brandy215

Funny, yet inspiring, story!

So I pumped for a good while this morning. Then, after getting out of the shower, I pumped while I did my makeup. Then I took off my domes and got dressed. I'm running around the house doing some cleaning up and keep feeling this weird sensation in my chest. I thought dang, they're...
  6. brandy215

Should I start with the small?

I'm about to order, but I'm hung up between the small and mediums. According to the guidelines, I should go with small. I measure 32" across the nipples, and wear a 34AA/32A. (Well, I wear a 34a with plenty of breathing room.) I'm just afraid of getting the smalls and outgrowing them too...
  7. brandy215

Growing pains question

Starting yesterday, I started having some really sore breast pains. I know pain is good in this game. ;D However, I'm about a week out from my period and know it could be somewhat related to that. But the pains are a lot more severe than they normally are. Is it possible it's a mix of the...
  8. brandy215

Just a few questions for my Noogle geniuses ;)

Hello, lovelies! So some of you may know that I'm currently using the Doc Johnson Dual Breast Exerciser, or as I like to call it, "The Pink Monster." I got it because after reading up quite a bit on pumping, I just couldn't wait to get started. My husband was out of work for a while and just...
  9. brandy215

Swelling question

When you get good swelling, can you tell before you take the domes off? And is it like you take the domes off and they're swollen, or poof up after a few minutes? ??? ??? ??? ??? Probably silly questions, but questions from a newb, nonetheless. ;D Also, how do you position your domes...