Search results

1. D

how much to pump

Hi i was just wondering how hard you should pump. I think i wasn't pumping hard enough so today i pumped a little harder till i felt a bit of a pull on my chest i really don't want to overpump and bruise myself, please help :-\
  2. D

new to noogleberry

Hi i'm still waitiing for my noogleberry to come i can't wait to try it i feel like like a little kid waiting for xmas presents lol. I have decided to use natureday with the nb so they should arrive at the same time, i was on the zoft gum for about a month it did work a little but want to try...
  3. D

natureday and noogleberry

Hi i have decided to use natureday liquid with the noogleberry so waiting patiently for them to arrive ::) I was using the zoft gum and have seen a littlr difference but i have only used it for about a month i want to try something stronger so i'm hoping that it will work. I can't wait for...
  4. D

zoft gum

Hi i am new to nbe and have justed started taking zoft gum i am thinking about starting noogling but not sure as my breasts are really sensitive at the moment not sure if this is usual as its only my 3rd day using the gum any help would be really appreciated, thanks :D