Search results

1. Strumpet

Strumpet's Pics

Yeahh... :( I hoped if I stopped they'd go back to normal but they didn't, really. I don't have any pictures from before I started noogling because I deleted most of my pictures off this forum, so it's possible it's all in my head, but I think they look really weird. The outer half of the...
  2. Strumpet

Strumpet's Pics

Yeah, I think covering mine but having it seep out the edges is what ruined the shape. Boo hoo. In some lights it looks okay but in others I'm like AUGH WHAT DID I DO TO MYSELF I'M DISFIGURED
  3. Strumpet

Strumpet's Pics

Dude noogleberry makes my aerolas look WEIRD. They're not circular anymore, it's really odd looking. I feel like I should get them surgically fixed or something. Pfffffffffff. I'm taking a break.
  4. Strumpet

Acronyms Commonly Used Here

I think AF = Aunt Flow, a euphemism for menstruation.
  5. Strumpet

Its like I NEED to overpump... HELP!

A pinkish color is okay, but the dots do mean overpumping. Hmm, I don't know what to suggest. And as for self esteem, I think they have as much effect as you let them have. We're bombarded with images of the ideal female body, but it's difficult or impossible for anyone to obtain in real...
  6. Strumpet

Barbies Before and After

You have a great butt too..... stop being perfect! Hahaha. Just kidding, glad you're doing well with your program. :)
  7. Strumpet

Any simultaneous BB & NB Users?

My understanding was that Kelp treats hypothyroidism that's a result of iodine deficiency. The L-Tyrosine is also supposed to support the thyroid (but I'm not exactly sure how). So they're not supposed to directly influence body temperature so much as treat the thyroid, which would raise body...
  8. Strumpet

contoured large sizing- sorry if it's already been asked

My understanding is the CLs were designed as an in-between for the larges and the XLs, so that people who grew out of the larges but couldn't manage the XLs had something to work with. They're slightly larger in diameter than the larges, but about.. I want to say, holding them both up, 2 inches...
  9. Strumpet

Notice anything?

I can really see a difference, fuller especially on top. Congrats :)
  10. Strumpet

BOOBIES, life and luster

Very lovely blog you've made :) I like the background, and I've heard the tip about castor oil before, I'll have to try that!
  11. Strumpet

What do you take with NB?

It seems like most people do best with some variation of the Chiyomilk-type PM regime (taking Pueraria Mirifica starting day 1 of period, stopping at ovulation) or BO, although I think L.A. who used to post on here did Natureday and got an inch or two from that. If you're interested in NBE...
  12. Strumpet

What does body type have to do with it?

I'm ruler/pencil/boyish and have the same problem. I think our bodies just hate having fat anywhere so they're very resistant to gaining breast tissue.
  13. Strumpet

Fell behind

Welcome back :) Good luck with your noogling progress!
  14. Strumpet

Its like I NEED to overpump... HELP!

Hmm, maybe try pumping with the mediums first and then using that swelling, it'll be easier to get the larges on without overpumping?
  15. Strumpet

take a look at busty heart

Oh geez.. I wish she'd donate a little my way. It must be hard to find the right clothing when you're that big!
  16. Strumpet

Strumpet's Pics

I know, right? I was so happy that day, I thought "Finally noogling is working for me.. :)" but then it never happened again. >:(
  17. Strumpet

I am sooooo excited! Pretty new to this and ready to grow!

Sounds like you have some really long lasting swelling... I'm jealous, haha. Your progress looks great! Keep at it :)
  18. Strumpet

Melanie's Progress

Your progress looks great! :) Hopefully that swelling will turn into real growth soon.
  19. Strumpet

Tank Girl's Growing Missiles!

You look so great! Getting to your size would be my dream. Good luck with BO and noogling :)
  20. Strumpet

Purple Breast with Very Little Suction?

What size cups are you using? When I use a size that's too big, just the bare minimum suction required to keep the cup on will turn the breast purple. It's strange that only one side is affected, though.