Search results

1. Strumpet

Broke a Dress

Soo, ladies, I feel a little silly, but I was wondering if I could get a bit of advice. I bought this dress online and unfortunately, the invisible zipper was not sewn in properly, or something, because I couldn't get it to zip up all the way, and when I tried to get back out of the dress I...
  2. Strumpet

Strumpet's Pics

Hey everyone, thought I'd add a gallery page here since I'm approaching the one month mark. Unfortunately, my starting pictures are positioned kind of badly (why did I stick my arms in the air??) but those are the best I have. I don't really see much difference as of yet, which is about what I...
  3. Strumpet

When to move up from small cups?

Hi everybody, I know this type of question has been asked several times before, but I'm still not really sure, so I hope you don't mind me asking again: When do you move up from a noogleberry cup to another? More specifically, if anyone started with the smalls and has two cents to throw in...
  4. Strumpet

Strumpet's Stats

Statistics:: Age: 20 Weight: 125 lb. Height: 5'8/5'9" Measurements: 31-24-34 Cup size: 30C/32B Never pregnant So I ordered my Noogleberry and I'm waiting for it to arrive in the mail. I'm excited to try this because I did NBE in the past and the drugs made me throw up/depressed/smell...